D a i s y

April 1st that was the date.

Professor McGonagall postponed the dance till May 6th. The girls where going crazy! They had approximately one month and five days to prepare. And most of them haven't even bought a dress yet.

Luna kept her promise she will be going with Blaise to the ball. Also, her dress was already sowed. She was basically ready it was Blaise who was freaking out.

"What color is your dress agian?" Blaise stressed searching threw every color book he could find. "Periwinkle." Luna hummed picking out fabric for his tux. "What are you doing!" Blaise yelled. Luna jumped dropping her fabrics. "I'm making your tux." She stated like it was obvious. "I can just buy one Luna." Lovegood looked at him.

"You called me Luna." Blaise nodded picking up the fabric she dropped "well that's your name isn't it." Luna smiled creepily. "Your scaring me." Blaise laughed awkwardly.

"You didn't call me Looney or Lovegood."

Blaise realized, "well I um-"

"You like me!" Luna hopped around her room while Blaise stared at her. "I thought we established this looney." Luna frowned out of breath her chest puffing up and down. "So did I Zabini."

"You never call me by my sure name - I don't like it." Blaise stated closing all of his books. Luna stuck her tongue at him. While she finished his tux.

<<>>

"Malfoy wants me to wear green to the ball." Hermione contracted her face in disgust. "Well he is slytherin." Ginny remind her. "Oh really I had no idea." Ginny rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying don't expect that much change."

"Me and Blaise will be matching" Luna brought up reading her news paper. Upside down. "So are me and Adrian - where wearing blue." Ginny squealed. Luna smiled while Hermione dropped her head on the table. "Maybe I shouldn't go."

"Over a dress?!" Ginny laughed. "It's not just the dress I think I still have feelings for Ron-"

"Don't bring up his name!" Ginny snapped "he's useless and stupid and you guys aren't even compatible you'd know that is you paid attention in Ms. Trelawneys class." Ginny smirked cockily. Hermione mocked her stabbing her fork into the steak.

<<>>

Blaise and Draco where walking to the gringots bank. Malfoy had run out of galleons and he was making Blaise come with him.

"This is ridiculous you get sent like one thousand a day!" Blaise grumbled throwing his hands in the the air. "It's for Granger." Draco snarled back at him shoving his hands in his coat pockets.

It was windy out the whether said there was a high chance of rain. That's okay though Blaise likes the rain. The wind was blowing Malfoy's hair in his face. The trees had already started sprouting flowers. Blaise looked around and saw a daisy. In perfect condition.

He bent down to pick it up.

"While I'm buying Granger jewelry your getting my cousin a flower." Malfoy scoffed unimpressed. "It's the little things that count, besides your cousin loves daisy's."

Malfoy rolled his eyes and walked into the bank leaving Blaise standing on his own.

Blaise whistled waiting for his blonde friend.

When he saw another blonde. Was that Lovegood? It was she was laughing and talking to a figure. Blaise was about to go and say hi when he saw who the figure was. Neville?

Blaise is not stupid when he came back Ginny told him that Neville was the one who called the order and that Luna knew about it. So why was she talking to him and laughing at that.

Her nose was stained red from the cold and she was wearing a nightgown. Her hair was in a crown braid and she wore flowers in her hair. Daisys.

What was this feeling was is jealousy? No it was pure rage!

Blaise saw Neville put his arm around Luna and they walked off.

"Are you ready to go?" Malfoy asked coming from inside the bank. "Yup lets go." Blaise did gruffly. He waited until Malfoy was ahead of him when he threw the daisy on the floor.

Crushing it to bits.