G u e s t

Snape strolled in with his head held high and his permanent smirk rested on his face. "Don't try to introduce me they've all met me before isn't that right Potter?" Harry's mouth went dry and he got all sweaty he looked around and everyone was staring at him. "R-right." Snape's smirk left and everyone moved their eyes from Harry to the floor.

"What are you still doing here?" Snape referred to Slughorn who looked shocked "yes I'll be on my way please behave." Snape snapped just neck towards Slughorn. "They will." Slughorn nodded picking up his suitcase nodding sadly to the class.

"Why is everyone sitting around like a big fat log!" Snape glared at neville while saying this and he floated back down into his seat. Neville felt small and he didn't like it. "Open your potions book to seven hundred and sixty eight." The class looked around. "NOW!"

Everyone stared around trying to open their books as fast as they can. "I hope you like your seats because you'll be sitting there for the rest of the year." Harry who sat next to pansy on Accident groaned. "I hope there's not a problem mister Potter because I think you should know I know what you did to my god son and I'm not happy." Potter shut up and started reading what potion they where  doing.

Luna looked confused Snape was never really mean to her, he was when she did something wrong or was spacing off but she rarely did that. Wink wink.

Blaise was furious his plan was supposed to take place today and now it won't — actually Blaise got a wicked idea.

Ron Weasley was sneaking food into Snapes class eating a biscuit while he was talking. "RONALD WEASLEY!" Ron jumped. "Have you learned nothing I thought that when you saw me "die" you would do better but instead you did worse did you tell that very smart girlfriend of yours that you beat my god son unconscious!" Hermoine and Ginny gasped looking at their boyfriends. "Ronald is that true?" Ron panicked "n-no its not like that he deserved it!" Hermoine gasped and looked away "I have to go see if he's alright."

"What?!" Snape smiled while all of this went down. Ginny kicked Harry in the nuts watching him go down "where done asshole!"

"No Ginny-" Ginny put her hand to his face "save it."

"Alright back to the book everyone." Snape tried to hide his smile watching everyone cower.

<<>>

It was now lunch and Luna was sitting by herself, Ginny was still upset she has to break up with Harry but not too upset.

Luna picked out a lemon pastry and broke of half for later. When she felt a presence sit next to her "hello Blaise." Blaise wasn't at all shocked "why are you sitting by yourself?"

"Why do you care?" Luna started chewing her savory lemon tart, while crumbs fell in her long fishtail braid. "Your so looney you know that." Blaise laughed looking up his Slytherin crest folding. "Well that's what people tell me but I never listen." Luna shrugged finishing off her tart while brushing the crumbs out her hair.

Luna then got up and started running toward the grass field. With Blaise close behind her tail, "where are we going?" He yelled. "To the grass field silly - I have something I need to do!"

They ran giggling up the hill while he watched her white braid dangle after her.

When they reached the Fields Luna kicked off her shoes and started twirling around. She laughed as the wind hugged her. "I love nature!" She screamed as the sun burned into her skin. "I couldn't tell." Blaise yelled back at her. Lovegood did one last turn before she fell on the grass out of breath. Blaise moved to stand over her only to end up falling when Luna swiped out his feet. Blaise fell down and mad a thud. "What was that for?" Luna shrugged still catching her breath "you where mean to me a month ago." Blaise rolled his eyes. And stared at they sky with Luna.

Soon they started sharing the shapes they saw, they don't know how it started it was probably Blaise as he can't keep quiet more then fifteen seconds.

They laughed with each other and Blaise forgot all about his plan and that she oblivated him. He was free in this moment with her almost happy.

"I saw you sneak half off your lemon tart into your pocket what's it for?" Blaise asked turning his head towards Luna. "Oh right I almost forgot about that."

Luna stood up and didn't bother brushing off the daisy's and dandelions off of her. "Whistle!" Blaise covered his ears surprised at how loud this small girl could whistle. She waited a second with her hands at her side. Blaise looked where she was looking the forest.

They heard snarling and Luna kept staring she heard a crunch and a another. Then a big creature came out of the forest it was a cross between a werewolf and beaver but it was huge and hairy. It had sharp bright yellow teeth. With Narrowing green eyes with drool and foam coming out of its mouth. Luna seemed Unphased by the beast and went closer to it.

Blaise jumped up and went in front of Luna blocking her from the beast. "Blaise what are you doing he's my friend." She giggled. "Just because they look none threatening to your looney mind doesn't mean there not." Blaise moved his back closer to her front "Blaise I'm serious he's harmless." The beast got so close to Blaise he could smell his breath was that - lemon?

Luna slowly moved from under Blaise and gave the beast the lemon tart. The beast took the tart and engulfed it Blaise got nervous and thought the beats ate Luna's hand. But Luna smiled as the beast took the tart and ran back to the forest.

"How?"

Luna shrugged "I like making new friends like you." Blaise pointed to himself "me where friends?" Luna nodded. "I'll see you in potions tomorrow after all we'll be seeing a lot more of each other."

"Bye Blaise." Luna skipped back to the castle leaving her shoes.

"Bye looney!" Blaise heard Luna's soft giggles as she went back to the castle.