Chapter Twelve

Y/N POV
I hope Neville didn't saw who was the letter for. I was a bit mad that he followed me. But it was kinda cute. I wrote two letters one for my father and the other for Narcissa.

The letters had two different things I wanted to talk about with them. The one for my father was about how I still need time to make Harry trust me and be friends with him. The one for Narcissa was about how I need advice with my feelings towards Neville. I know Narcissa will help me but my father he would freak out.

I was still at the Astronomy Tower waiting if I will get a letter back from one of them. While I was at the Astronomy Tower all alone, I would sing, and look at the sky. It started to get cold but I was still waiting until I got a letter back.

I started to get bored and didn't want to wait any longer. I went downstairs and went dorm. It was the weekend and I didn't know what to do. I remember Draco saying they do parties every weekend and I never got a chance to go because I busy trying to a plan to make Harry trust me.

I think they would do one today. I want to go but I don't know when the letters from Narcissa or my father will get here.

Pansy walked into our dorm.

"Oh hi Y/N. What are you doing this afternoon?" She said

"Nothing, why?" I said

"Because we going to have a party of course!" She said with excitement

"Ok what about it?" I said

"We should get ready of course!" She said

"I don't know about that. I have to do something" I said

"Oh come onnnn Y/N can you at least take a break. I mean you never have fun. All you do is stay busy. Have fun for once in you life!" She said

"Ok fine but what do I wear?" I said

"Don't worry about it. I got you!" She said with a smirk

I don't think I can trust Pansy for this one. I'm kinda scared. I don't not want to look like a little girl.

"I will go find clothes for you and for me too. See you later" She said leaving our dorm

I'm quite excited going to the party. A few hours passed and I got ready with the clothes Pansy give me. It was a black dress and black high heels. It was beautiful. Pansy does have good taste in clothes.

                    ————————
How the dress and heels looks like

                    ————————How the dress and heels looks like

                     ————————
I can finally have fun. Ever since my father came, I haven't had fun. I was doing my makeup and Pansy was doing my hair.

I feel like Pansy wanted to impress someone. I just didn't say anything.

"So Y/N do you like anyone?" She said

"No." I said lying

"You sure?" She said with a curious voice

"Yea, what about you?" I said

"Yea I like someone!" She said

I stop doing my makeup and she stop doing my hair. I turn around to look at her.

"Who do you like than?" I said

"Well can I trust you?" She said

"Yes. Now tell me who you like!" I said smiling at her

"Ok fine. It's Draco!" She said

I was surprised she liked Draco. I just don't see them together.

"Wow I- ummm I have no words. I thought you like someone else but I'm happy for you." I said

"Why did you say, you thought I like someone else? Do you like Draco?" She said

"No I don't like Draco! It just I was surprise." I said

"Oh. We should finish getting ready." She said

"Yea we should." I said

I went back doing my makeup and Pansy was finishing my hair.

I was surprised the way I looked. I never felt so beautiful in my life. I have to enjoy it because I might not get a chance to go to a party ever again.