Prologue: 2013

Edited

Tut_stories present

Once Upon another EDEN: Lilith

Dodelia Reene

************************

Sibling rules 101

1. No stealing the other's clothes and/or accessories.

2. No stealing food the other has claimed.

3. No sleeping on the other's bed.

4. No fighting in front of Mom.

5. ABSOLUTELY NO DATING YOUR SIBLING'S BEST FRIEND.

************************

Prologue: 2013

Nearly every weekend, there was a party, and everyone knew the venue – it was always at the Edens'. The parties were loud, wild and definitely unsupervised. 

Today, however, it was absolutely uncontrollable for one of three reasons: one) the seniors had just finished writing their final exam; two) It was the last party at the Edens' because; three) it was Avery's last day in America. 

Now that she had finished high school it was time for her to try to leave her old life behind and move to Europe - most people didn't know why she was going to Greece but as long as they got to party the night away because of it, they didn't care. 

Although, that's not the only reason they would show up to her parties. 

Avery Eden was the notorious playgirl of their school and tonight she would be leaving behind a legacy of broken-hearted girls. 

This was her last party – nobody noticed when she disappeared into the night – just as nobody noticed when Meera arrived at the party with Aiden-Phoenix Eden. 

************************

Welcome, My Dear TUTs.

Here is my first-ever story so I hope you enjoyed it. If you liked it feel free to leave a vote, if you love it feel free to leave any comments or suggestions. Those would be appreciated.

So this is a new adventure for me and fingers crossed it blooms into something beautiful. Seeing as this is my first book, well, ever, please be mindful of the typos. If you see any please feel free to report them to me.
Thank you guys and I hope you enjoy it.
(~ ̄³ ̄)~

IMPORTANT NOTE: so I may have changed all the character names once publishing the whole book so if you notice a weird surname change just let me know.

For your information:

Mira Lilith Elrod

Avery Eden

Aiden-Phoenix Eden

Dr Elrod (was Dr Eden)

Why did I choose such long, complicated names? Nobody knows.

LINK TO THE EDEN SERIES SPOTIFY PLAYLIST attached in the comment:

Lots of love

Your quirkiness, TUT, Dodelia Reene

P.S. if you hate it I recommend you continue reading so you can hate it even more. JK. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!