Tomorrow is going to be horrible. Maybe after spending an entire hour with me Minho will realize how much of a mess I am and stop trying so hard to talk to me though.

Am I even going to make it an hour without freaking out? Minho said that he wouldn't talk to me so hopefully, he actually meant it.

This is gonna be so bad.

I need to work on stuttering less, he probably thinks it's annoying as hell.

Jisung sighed and decided to watch something on his laptop to distract himself but it wasn't helping at all.

How do they make talking to people look so easy?

He wondered before sighing and closing his laptop before going into the bathroom and doing the only thing that would get him to stop worrying about what could go wrong tomorrow.

"Ouch."

Jisung said, feeling the sting of the razor going deeper than he meant for it to but became hypnotized by the red liquid coming from the deep cut.

He started feeling a bit light-headed after a while and decided to wrap it up...maybe. He really didn't want to but he knew he should so he didn't pass out and have his parents find him and send him to some mental hospital if they even cared enough to do that much.

Jisung wrapped his arm up carefully before going back to his room and passing out on his bed.

School the next day went by extremely quickly for him up until it was lunchtime, he had told Minho to meet him by the front entrance of school and Minho was already there by the time he got there after his class.

"Hi" Minho greeted happily as Jisung waved at him, "where do you sit during lunch?"

"Outside" Jisung responded simply as he pushed the door open and sat down on a bench near the door as Minho followed him, noticing that Jisung for some reason had an even stronger scent today than usual.

I wonder why?

"I didn't even know we were allowed to be out here during lunch."

"Umm...we p-probably aren't"

"Oh- then it can be our secret," Minho responded as he took out a notebook and some colored pencils as Jisung did the same.

"Jisung could you look at me for a second, please? I need to see your eyes." Minho had never even made eye contact with the blue-haired boy before due to him always looking down at a desk when they speak.

This was also the first time Jisung had ever looked at Minho, or at least up close, and Minho was extremely attractive. Which only made him seem even more intimidating to him. He felt like he shouldn't even be seen near someone as good-looking as Minho.

"Your eyes are really pretty."

You're really pretty

Jisung thought to himself as he admired Minho's facial features.

Suddenly Minho leaned in closer to the younger, causing him to subconsciously hold his breath as he felt his heart pound.

"Sorry, I'm just fixing your hair," Minho replied as he moved Jisung's hair a bit then moved away with a smile.

"O-oh okay."

Minho felt his stomach growl from hunger. It was weird, he was hungry a lot more often than he usually was for the past month. Almost like there was blood right in front of him all the time triggering him to be more hungry all the time.

This also made him realize that Jisung hadn't eaten anything yet.

"Hey, did you bring anything to eat for lunch? Skipping meals isn't good, you should eat something."

"I c-could say the s-same to you."

"I had a really big breakfast so I'm really not hungry," Minho explained, hoping that Jisung wouldn't notice his stomach growling.

"I'm n-not hungry e-either," Jisung said and Minho frowned.

"I'll be right back," Minho said as he stood up and walked back inside of the school building.

Jisung was confused but just tried to work on his drawing a bit more while Minho was gone.

~~~~~~~~

"Seeuuuungminnn" Minho said as he walked up to his friends. "Can I please have half of your sandwich?"

Chan and Hyunjin both looked at him weirdly.

"Umm, sure?" Seungmin replied, handing it to him.

"Also this," he said taking Changbin's 'water' bottle.

"Start bringing your own water," Hyunjin whined jokingly, he was used to Minho stealing his since he always forgot so he made sure to bring enough for him too.

"Sorry, love you guys. Gotta go bye."

"Wait!" Chan yelled after him as Minho sighed and turned around "where have you been?"

"Having lunch with Jisung," Minho responded quickly before running out of the cafeteria to go back outside leaving his friends shocked.

"Here," Minho said, handing Jisung half of the sandwich he got from Seungmin as he sat down and took a drink out of the water bottle he stole from Hyunjin.

"T-thanks." Jisung accepted it because he would feel bad if he didn't after Minho just ran all the way to the cafeteria and back to bring him a sandwich.

Why does he care so much about whether I eat or not though?

Jisung broke the sandwich Minho gave him in half and attempted to hand Minho half of it.

"I'm okay," Minho said refusing it.

I wish I could eat with you like a normal person.

"P-please? Like you s-said, it's n-not good to skip m-meals."

Minho smiled at Jisung's effort but refused again which caused Jisung to pout a bit as he took a small bite of the sandwich.

He's so cute

Minho thought to himself as he watched Jisung eat and continued drawing him until the bell rang which caused him to frown.

He never wanted lunch to end.

"Can we meet here again tomorrow?"

"Y-yeah."

character development