That I have to hide myself

because I'm ugly

I'm afraid

I'm miserable

I'm so afraid

Fearing that you, too, might leave me again in the end

yet again, I wear a mask and go to meet you

All I can do is, in the garden, in this world, after I make bloom a flower that looks like the beautiful you,

to live as "I" that you know

But I still want you

I still want you

Perhaps, back then,

by just a little, by just a bit,

If I had taken courage and stood in front of you,

would everything have been different now

I'm crying

at this sandcastle that is vanished, collapsed, and left alone, looking at the broken mask

and I still want you

But I still want you

And I still want you

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, throwing his face in his palms he let out a scream of anguish and everything came out.

"Why?!" He screamed, "Why?! Why?! Why?!" 

He cried listening to the song over and over again until he fell asleep.

By this time, his bandmates had entered the studio and found the state he was in.

RM took the headphones off of Jungkook and put them on himself. The rest of the boys followed suit putting the other pairs of headphones on. 

As they listened to the song they also broke down. Nea had become a part of their family and she was gone.

One day later

Everyone was sat down in a meeting room at BigHit (now HYBE), eyes red and puffy. 

Then a man walked in and informed them that he was Nea's lawyer and that he was going to read her will.

In the will, Nea gave the song The Truth Untold to Jungkook with hopes that he would spread their love to their fans.

The lawyer then handed everyone letters.

Jungkook unfolded his and started to read.

Jungkook,

If you are reading this, I have passed. Don't be sad, I am always with you. I hope you found the song on the computer or else you will have no idea what I am talking about. In the song I wrote for you I talked about a mask and the "I" of now. I am sorry, I have been lying to everyone. I was raised as a spy and I work for a government agency. At first, I was sent to join P&A to protect BTS from a threat. But I fell in love with you every day I was with you. I understand that that is no excuse for keeping things from you. I was afraid you would hate me when you found out, and in this sense, it may be for the better. It is easier to get over someone you hate rather than someone you love. Therefore, hate me. Think of me as the bitch who lied about who she really was and forget about me. However, please don't hate me too much, I would still like to meet you in the afterlife later and see you. I don't regret loving you Jeon Jungkook.

With Love,

Kwon Nea.

As everyone read their letters they broke down. 

1 year later:

Things were starting to go back to normal and the one-year anniversary of Nea's death was coming up. 

To remember her BTOB, her brother's group released a song called Missing you. Along with that Sungjae posted a paragraph on Instagram revealing that they were twins and always will be twins.

Meanwhile, BTS held a concert in remembrance:

"Before we sing the next song, I would like to say something. It may not have been known to any of you but Nea and I were dating. I miss her to death. The last thing she left me was a letter and this song, telling me to share our love with our fans. I think I am finally ready to share the love that I have for Nea with you guys as I will always love her," Jungkook said with tears in his eyes, "Now I will present to you, The Truth Untold, by Nea,".

Everyone in the stadium was silent. Until they weren't cries were heard from every direction. 

Until there was a problem with one of the screens on stage. The screen started to show someone before it frizzled again and all that was heard was, "fuck come on, I don't have enough time,".

Jungkook whipped his head towards the screen when he heard the voice. Then the image cleared up and there was a dirty, beaten-up Nea.

"Jungkook, I am trying to hack into your phone, if you are seeing this, I am alive," she said before looking behind her. "Tell my dad to send someone to these coordinates,"

Jungkook took out his phone and screenshotted the coordinates on the stage screen and sent them to her father telling him to hurry and that Nea was alive.

"I've been trying to escape from here for a year, and I finally got the chance, I can't hold them off for long though, shit, I hear them coming, I love you, I will definitely come back to you," and she was gone.

Jungkook started crying on his knees before getting up and facing the crowd, "This concert is cancelled," he said and ran off stage to go to the agency.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Y'ALL THOUGHT I ACTUALLY KILLED HER OFF?!

BITCH NAH SHE THE MAIN CHARACTER!