What??!!

6 months later:

"What??!!! HYBE wants to hire me? ME??" I gasp in front of my boss. He doesn't say anything, just smiles.

"Are you sure you didn't make any mistakes, Mr. Chairman?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow. "Just because I have grown old, doesn't mean I'll start doing mistakes."

"No no no, sir. I am not saying that. It's just......" I lose words.

"Are you trying to say you think you are not worthy of it?" He asks. Well, that's what I was thinking. So I just nod.

He chuckles. "Sadika, you are one of the best members of your team. And also they saw your report. They liked your work so much last time that they want to hire you."

"But-"

"No ifs and buts. They gave you one week to confirm. Discuss with your family. But first, finish what you were doing. Go go." He shoos me away.

I nod and turn around.

"To be honest, I didn't want to let you go. But how can I take your chance away? You earned it." I was about to step out when he suddenly says that. I just smile at him and leave his office.

----

Allah, I can't believe it. BigHit. Sorry, Hybe. They want to hire... ME? Will abbu let me go? He doesn't even want to let me go on trips alone. And now this? Job??

I take my phone to call ammu, to inform her about this. But get interrupted by a call. The caller id says, Kook. So I quickly take the call.

|Happy Birthday to you~. Happy Birthday to you~. Happy Birthday dear Sadika Noona~~. Happy Birthday to you~~.| He sings with his angelic voice.

|Awwww, thank you, Jungkook-ah. I am really glad that you remember. |

|Well, I had forgotten. *Nervous chuckle* Sorry for that. But Hyung reminded me.|

|Hyung? Which Hyung?|

|Ta.... *raffling sound*...  Someone. Whatever, did you get your gift?|

|Gift??? Which gift? What gift?|

|You didn't get the job offer?|

| You know about that? Was that your doing?|

|Well... All of us do have parts in that. But mainly because CEO Park and Bang PD wanted to hire you. They were seeing the previous tour reports. And liked your one. We just instigated them a bit. Anyways, you ARE going to accept it. Right?|

| I want to, Kookie. But... I'll have to talk with my family, first.|

|Ok, talk with them. Do let me know the result.|

|Of course. You'll be the first one to know.|

|Ok, noona. Happy Birthday, again. Enjoy your day. Goodbye. Talk to you later.|

|Goodbye.|

Ah, this kid.  A lot of things changed in these 6 months. BTS got a Grammy Nomination. Their Label BigHit Entertainment became HYBE. They got a new CEO. And not to forget their record-breaking singles 'Butter' and 'Permission To Dance'. Jungkook became baby Jungkook. Taehyung had become Maggi-noodles Tae, Taechwita, etc. He IS a walking meme.