Day 1 (part- 2)

From now on, there'll  also be conversations in Korean and English. As always Bangla will be written between "-". And  English in *-* and Korean in |-| ... 

Have fun reading....😘😘

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Kim, over here..." I wave at Kim Sejin, the manager of BTS. He sees me and starts coming towards me. 

"Miss Sadika Azam?" Mr. Kim askes to confirm as he approached me. Well, he knows me. We had a couple of video conferences before to discuss their schedule.

*Yes. And welcome to Bangladesh.* I welcome him by bowing and look at his behind. Mr. Kim understands something and says,* And here they are. BTS.*

I smile. *Hello, I am Kim Namjoon.* he introduces himself while reaching out his hand. 

I then shake hands with him and say * Hello, I am Sadika Azam. Your translator and manager during your stay here. And you don't have to introduce yourselves. We all know you.* Then  I smirked and shook hands with everyone else. And electricity runs through my skin as I touch that one particular person.

| Didn't she say, she's our translator? Why is she talking in English then?| Jungkook complains from the back. 

|I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I'll then talk in Hangul from now on.| I smile. 

*This is Tasin Bhuiyan. ASP of the airport security police.* I introduce Tasin, who is standing beside me. " It's nice to meet you, Mr. Bhuiyan." RM shakes hands with him. *Nice meeting you too.*  He then shakes hands with everyone.

I then ask the boys to wear their masks. *There are at least a dozen reporters waiting for you outside.* 

|Why are the reporters waiting for us? Do they even know us?| Suga asks.

|They know more than you know about yourself. Bangladesh got a huge number of ARMY-s.| I laugh and reply.

|Yeah, I had read about it somewhere.| J- Hope agrees with me.

|Let's go, then. I can't wait to change.| V says out of nowhere. All this time, he was busy playing games on his phone. His cold and deep voice giving me a shiver in the spine. I am surprised at the fact he actually heard whatever we were talking about.

I call my assistant, Tanvir, while coming out of the airport.

''Hello?"

"Hello, Sadika apu. Are they here?"

"Hmm. We're getting out of the airport. Is everything ready in the hotel?  The rooms?" 

"Yes, apu. Don't worry. They've given you a room as well."

"Oh, really? That's very generous. Since when did Bashundhara become so generous, huh?" I mockingly ask him.

He laughs, "Dunno. Maybe BTS is coming, that's why." 

"Yaa, they couldn't even hire a professional translator and you're saying this. Whatever. Get ready cause we'll be there in half an hour." I tell him And cut the line.

---- 

"Oh, it's BTS...." Someone yells and the reporters come to the front door running, forming a big crowd around them.

*Mr. Kim, how are you feeling to be here?*

*Guys, why did you choose Bangladesh?*

*Are you here to promote your new album?*

Questions start to shoot at them as soon as they set foot outside.

"Everyone, please. Let them go. They are tired from the flight. We've arranged a press conference today. Ask your questions then. Now, let them go. Please..." I tell the reporters as I try to push them away. " Make way, please."Tasin also tells the reporters. He also told the officers to help them go through.

Finally, we pass the crowd and they quickly get on the van, which was parked in front of the airport main building. 

"Do I need to come with you?" Tasin suddenly asks me when I was going to get in the car.

"Of course not. You should go home and rest. You had night duty last night and I can manage. Just go now. Gooo." I shoo him away.

"Alright, alright, Take care. And call me if needed."

"Ok, bye." 

Tasin goes away pouting as if he was hurt. I laugh internally.

This silly guy... Allah. 

I then quickly get on the passenger's seat where other BTS members were sitting. RM, Jin, and J- Hope sat in the first seat, V and Jimin in the middle, and the other two on the back.

It was 9:30 by then.

|Is he.... is he your boyfriend?| Suga suddenly asks me.

|And why does that matter to you, Hyung?| V asks him back.

|Yeah, why are you interfering in her personal life?| Jungkook also snaps at him.

|Yea, Jungkook-ah, I am older. Respect when you're talking. Also, I'm sorry, miss Azam.| Suga replies apologetically.

I chuckle at their childishness. |It's okay, Mr. Min. I don't mind. And to answer your question, no. He's not my boyfriend. Just my best friend.| I reply with a smile. | Also, just call me Sadika. You don't have to call me Miss Azam.|

|Okay then, Sadika-sshi. Also, you don't have to call us by our first name.| Jin replies with a laugh.

|Alright, Seokjin h-Hyung. I'll try to do so.| I sheepishly answer.

|Huh, Hyung? Shouldn't you be calling us 'oppa'?| Jimin stats.| You know that's what girls call us.|

|Um, well... I don't feel comfortable with 'oppa'. And I'm a tom-boy actually. So....| I nervously smile.

Everyone starts to laugh at my answer.

We reach the hotel while laughing at such tiny matters.....

----------------------------------------------------------

I think the plot is too slow. Or is it fast? Please let me know...

And vote.