Day 5 (Part 1)

I wake up at 7 am and do my morning routines, take a bath, and change into another Kurti and palazzo. I was about to order my breakfast but suddenly someone knocks on my door.

I open the door and find a BigHit Staff standing outside.

|Good Morning, Sadika-sshi.| He greets me.

|Good Morning, Inguk-sshi. Do you need anything?| I ask him after greeting him back.

|No, nothing serious, Sadika-sshi. It's just Jin Hyung asked you to go. They are in Jungkook's room.|

|Oh, okay. Thanks.|

So, I loosely wrap my dupatta around my head and go there. Last night I didn't have the chance to see Jungkook's room. The room is splendid. He got the best room I guess.

Well, he is loved by his hyungs very much

Well, he is loved by his hyungs very much. So they always provide him with the best of bests. 

|Noona, good morning.| Jungkook says in a half sleepy voice. He and Taehyung were still in the bed. I can understand V's reason to still be asleep. It was my fault actually. But, Jungkook? Why is he still sleepy? Aish, this lazy boy.

|Yaa, Yoongs, give Sadika someplace. Don't occupy the whole sofa by yourself.| Jin slaps his head. He was laying on the sofa. 

Suga then sits up and gives me a place to sit. 

|Did you guys order your breakfast? The conference starts in 2 hours.| I ask them while sitting on the sofa.

|Yep, my little sister. We asked the staff to bring the most traditional breakfast of C-Chittagong. And I've also ordered yours.| Jin says while smiling. He had trouble while pronouncing Chittagong though.

|Oh, so you ordered beef nihari, mezbani gosht, and beef Kala bhuna. Along with tandoori roti, I guess.| I try to guess. |Also, thanks.|

|Oh, wow. How did you know?| Suga exclaims.

|Um, cause I'm a foodie?| I try to sound cute. Everyone starts to laugh then. |Of course, my perfect little sister.| Jin says while patting my head. I just giggle.

The food comes after 15 minutes. Taehyung and Jungkook had also freshened up by then.

 Taehyung and Jungkook had also freshened up by then