Day 7 (Part 4)-

We were passing the Hatirjheel when I ask the driver to park at one corner. I send a message somewhere, informing them that BTS is here.

|So, guys. This is our 'Han River'. Hatir Jheel. This is not actually a river. It's a lake. We come here to spend our free time.| I wink. Everyone starts laughing.

|This place is beautiful.| RM exclaims. Everyone nods with him.

True. It is already night time, so they have turned on the lights. Making it more beautiful. It is beautiful in the day but has a different kind of beauty at night.

Everyone was looking there in awe and was enjoying themselves. Suddenly all the lights go off and Dynamite starts to play at a distance.

|Guys, look to the right.|I ask them and they follow.

Suddenly, water flows up and starts dancing to the rhythm of Dynamite. All the passersby stand in their places and start grooving on the song. And BTS...

Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope start dancing with the song

Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope start dancing with the song. Others are also grooving with them. They are shouting, singing and doing all kinds of things. It is showing that they are enjoying themselves.

|This is the famous water show of Hatirjheel. This is the largest colorful fountain in South Asia. And this is a special performance for you, as a 'Thank you' note. For coming to Bangladesh.| I had to yell because of the sound.

|Bangladesh has some really wonderful things, the World doesn't know that. They are missing out on some really good things.| Namjoon yells back. I just sigh.

|Don't worry, Sadika-ah. We'll let the World know.| Jimin says between dancing. He then stops dancing and starts taking photos. He'll upload them on Twitter, I guess.

Well, all good things have to come to an end. This also ends.

|Did you guys like it?| I ask while getting in the car.

|Obviously, Sadika. It was beautiful.| Taehyung replies with his usual goofiness.

---

We reach my house at 7:30 pm. Mom, dad, and Ahnaf was waiting for us, for BTS actually in the door.

*Assalamu Alaikum, Mr. and Mrs. Azam. We are BTS.* They greet together and introduce themselves. RM hands Ahnaf a big packet of sweets, which they bought in the way.

*Walaikumus Salam, dears. You didn't have to bring all these. And no need to be formal. Just call us uncle-aunty.* Abbu returns the salam.

Everyone smiles. *Can we call you Abuji- Eommoni?* Jungkook asks in a tiny voice. My parents look towards me, confused.

"Abuji means father or father-figure. And Eommoni goes for mother-figure." I explain.

*Oh sure, Jungkook. You can.* My mom smiles. *By the way, which one is V?* They had introduced themselves with their actual names, not with their stage names.