Day 5 (Part 4)

In case you all forgot,

Bangla conversation: " -"

Korean conversation: |-|

English conversation- *-*

Have fun reading.. 😊

----

"Hello, everyone. This is Sadika and welcome to my video. If you're watching this video, get ready for a historic moment. Cause you're about to meet some legends." I then clap.

*Hush* Manager Sejin says from the front.

"Oops, sorry." I lower my voice. "You might be wondering where I am. So I'm in the private jet of B-T-S." I accidentally raise my voice at the last part. And earn another glare from Manager Sejin.

"Oh, shit, I raised my voice again. Anyways, let's now meet the legends." This time I was careful not to raise my voice.

I then quietly walk up to the front where the BTS members were sitting. The first member was J-Hope. He was scrolling through his SNS. 

|Excuse me, Hoseok Hyung. I am making this video featuring BTS which I want to keep as a memory. Will you co-operate, please?| I ask in a pleading voice. 

|Of course, Sadika-sshi. What's there to ask?| He sits up.

I smile from ear to ear and set the camera in a manner so that we both are in the frame. 

*So, this is your hope, my hope, everyone's hope, J-Hope Hyung.* I say excitedly.

*Hey, everyone. As Sadika-sshi said, I'm your sunshine, J-Hope.* He waves cutely to the camera.

*Now, Hoseok Hyung. Give me a TBH.* I look at him expectedly.

*Well, you. You're like another sunshine. Like it's been 5 days since we've met and I've never once seen you without a smile on your face. That's a great thing to see, you know.*

Oh, Hoseok Hyung. You.. Don't know me. 

*Also, there can be a different meaning too. You keep smiling so much around people that made me wonder something.*

I look at him with a questioning look. What does he mean?

*That you might actually be crying when you are alone. Well, that's just a suspicion. That doesn't mean it has to be true.* He tries to say but I stop him. *It's okay, Hyung. And, I can be pretty scary sometimes. You should ask Tanvir.* I wink. Then we both start laughing. 

*Anyways, thank you for your honest answer.* Then I look at the camera. *Now, let's proceed.*

Suga was sitting, sorry laying on the other row. He seemed asleep. How can he fall asleep so quickly? Like it's been only 10 minutes since the plane took off. Wow.

So I quietly crouch down beside him and point the camera. *Guys, meet my bias wrecker, Suga. He is the fastest rapper in this WHOLE world. I'm his fan since 2016. It's a regret he is sleeping but what to do. He just loves sleeping.* I whisper.

|Which song made you my fan?|

I was about to move but get stopped abruptly by his sudden words. I quickly turn around and find him smiling at me.

|You were awake??!!??| I half yell. He just gives his gummy smile. |So which song?| He asks without answering.

|Umm, 'Blood, sweat, and tears '.| I smile back. We then talk some more and I proceed to RM, Jimin, and Taehyung. I have some small talks with them and record everything.