Day 7 (Part 1)

What the............................. Someone, please tell me I've seen wrong. 2k+ viewers??!!!!!!??? Allah.......................... I can't believe my eyes. I dunno how to thank you guys for reading and voting this book. Thank you. Thank you sooooooooooo much. I am at a loss for words. Thank you so much. Lots and lots of love.<3<3<3 

----

Will you believe it if I say I slept through the whole night, even after sleeping the whole day, yesterday? That's the truth. I know I've always been a sleepyhead, but this was too much. Thanks to yesterday, I woke up at 4 today. After doing my morning work, I wear a white Jamdani Saree with an off-white hijab. I was going all-white today. Totally out of my comfort zone. But what to do. The company ordered me to do so.

 The company ordered me to do so

Both ammo and abbu were awake. So I greet them.

"When are the guests coming tonight? I'll have to make preparation accordingly," Ammu asks.

"I'm not sure, ammu. I'll inform you after talking to their manager." I reply while munching on my bread.

"Are those transgenders coming today?" Abbu suddenly asks.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TRANSGENDERS, ABBU?" I snap at him. "They are boys. B-O-Y-S. Boys. I've been tolerating it for the last 6 years. Now stop. Please."

"I was just joking, daughter."

"You shouldn't joke about people's appearances, abbu. They are also the creation of Allah. Anyways, STOP." I give him a cold stare. "And they are coming tonight. Try not to say anything that'll be disrespectful. Treat them the way you treat a normal guest. Please. I'm requesting." 

"Yeah, yeah. Now go. You'll be late." Abbu surrenders. " Goodbye, dear. See you tonight."

"Goodbye, ammu. Goodbye Abbu." 

Shah Alam uncle was already here, so I leave my home right at 6.

Oh, Allah, help me reach by 7. 

I reach the hotel at 7:30. Though it was later than my desire, it was fast. Without wasting any moment, I quickly go to the BTS room, to see if they have gotten ready or not.

As soon as I open the door, BANG -

💜💜💜K I M  T A E H Y U N G💜💜💜💜

Angel? Is the angel I've been imagining finally showing herself through the face of Sadika?  Sadika had told me that Allah has appointed two guardian angels for every person. He also sends Angels in human form to guide us in our life. I... I think ..... Sadika is the one who was sent by Allah. 

Wait... What am I saying? Allah?? But I am not a Muslim. Why am I saying, Allah?  Sadika. All her actions are affecting me. Why?  It's not like she's the only crush I ever had. But they never affected me like this. What the hell is wrong with me?  Since the time I met her first in the airport, she is doing something to me. When she first introduced herself. When we shook hands for the first time. That day when I first saw her in traditional attire. In the concert, when she stood in the dim light of stage and made an arm heart. That morning when I woke up hearing her Quran recitation. When she stood confidently in the conference. That evening when she was standing on the beach, her hijab flying in the warm breeze, the setting sun placing a sweet kiss on her forehead, following by her nose and lips. LIPS. She has those plumpy lips, the lower one slightly plumper than the upper one. I wonder how those will taste. Will I ever get to taste them? Oh, shit. Taehyung. What are you thinking? But anyway I think I'm falling for her deeper and deeper. Aish... I dunno. It's killing me. I think I should discuss this with the hyungs. Even they are suspecting something. Am I this obvious?

|Taehyung?.... Taehyung? TAEHYUNG!!!!!| Jin Hyung yelled suddenly.

|Huh? What happened?| I ask, finally getting out of my dazed state. I look around and see everyone is looking at me, including Sadika. She seems.............. worried.

|What happened? I've called you at least a hundred times.| He yells again, making me look at him.

|Hyung, is this the first time? Don't you know V Hyung practically lives in his wonderland?| Jungkook mocks from his chair.

I glare at him, but he grins. 

I look back at Sadika and then at Jin Hyung. | I'm sorry, Hyung. I'll go and change my shoes. They are wet.| I smile at him and go to choose another pair of shoes. Oh, yes. I was drinking water when she came. And the glass slipped out of my hand, making my shoes wet. 

Sadika's POV:

What's up with him?

|You look good in white, Sadika-sshi.| Suga remarks.

 I was about to drift to my wonderland, but get stopped by Suga.

|Umm. Thanks.| I smile. |But I don't like to wear white that much though.|

|Why?|

|It's just. It's not my comfort zone, you know. Especially all white like today.|

|Oh, but I like white.| He says.

We go to the president's house right at 9. Our president, Abdul Hamid is a really down-to-earth person. He welcomes us warmly, even me. Everyone knows how warm-hearted he is. We all had a wonderful time there. Apparently, his grandson is an ARMY. 

(A/N: It's a fact. Our president revealed that in a meeting with the South Korean Prime Minister)

After having breakfast and a little chit-chat, we come back to the hotel. 

-----

BTS wants to go to a mall as today is their last day here. So I'll take them to a mall and then at around 7, we'll go to my house. That's what Manager Sejin told me to do.

I call my mom and inform her when we'll come. I was standing in the corridor of our hotel. 

|TELL YOUR PHONE GOODBYE, NOONA.| Right after  I finish my call, someone yells and snatches my phone, and runs.

I become startled and look at the way of the culprit, and find Jungkook running away, with his tongue sticking out.

Oh shit, my phone is unlocked. What if he goes to my gallery? Oh, shit. No...

|No, Jungkook. Wait.| I run behind him, totally forgetting the fact that I am wearing a saree and high heels. And as a result-

Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

Short chapter, right?

I wanted to give an update as a 'thank you' note. I hope you liked this chapter even if it is short and let me know in the comment. I guess the next chapter is gonna be a loooong one. I'm not sure tho. *Grin*

Have a nice time and advanced Eid Mubarak. :)