Day 4 (Part 3)

We go back to the hotel at around 1 pm. It was a really fun outing. I was happy that I could make them eat Bangladeshi street foods. We clicked a lot of photos together. Though I can't post them on my social media, I'm sure they are going to stay in my gallery for a long time.

After going back to the hotel, we all go to our rooms to freshen up. I say my Juhr prayer and order my lunch, and then call my mom.

"Assalamu Alaikum, ammu."

"Walaikumussalam, my dear. How are you?"

"I'm fine, ammu."

"What are you doing, now? Have you said your Juhr prayer? Lunch??"

"Woah, Woah. Calm down, ammu. One question at a time. I just finished my Juhr prayer and ordered my lunch. And I'm doing nothing now." I say in a monotone.

She chuckles. "Alright. So, what did you do today?"

Then, I tell her about our outing and eating street foods.

"Did they like it?"

"It felt so. They were so happy."

"Umm. Why don't you invite them? I can cook homemade Bangladeshi foods for them. I'm sure they'll love them too."

"Invite them? Mom... They are worldwide celebrities. Why will they accept our invitation?"

"There's nothing harm in asking. Right?"

"Well, true. I'll ask them then. Okay?"

"Yeah, ask them. By the way, when are you leaving for Chittagong?"

"The flight is at 5-" I get interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Oh ammu. I think my lunch is here. I'll call you after I reach Chittagong. Alright?

"Alright, dear. Have a safe flight. Allah Hafeez."

"Allah Hafeez, ammu."

After putting down my phone, I go for the door and guess what. I was right. My lunch was here. 

After my lunch, I change my dress into blue long skirts paired with a shirt of a lighter shade. And a grey cardigan, as it was a bit cold that day.

 And a grey cardigan, as it was a bit cold that day

It was already 3:00 by the time I got ready. We're supposed to leave for the airport at 3:30. So, I go to the BTS room to check upon them. They were almost ready, well except for Jimin. He's late as always.

We leave the hotel at 3:45. 15 minutes late. Thanks to Jimin. *note the sarcasm*

After starting for the airport I turn around and ask them, |Hey, guys. I wanted to ask something.|

|What is it, Sadika-sshi?| RM looks tensed. 

I let out a chuckle. |don't be so tensed, Hyung. It's not that much important.|