Day 7 (Part 2)

💜K I M  T A E H Y U N G💜

I was talking with Jin Hyung, outside our suite, when we hear a little yelp. Both of us look at the source and find Sadika on the ground. Why is she sitting there? Wasn't she talking with someone over the phone? What happened?

Anyway, we run to her and I crouch down beside her.

|What happened, Sadika? Why are you sitting on the ground? Your white saree will get dirty.| Jin Hyung asks her laughing.

|HYUNG. Do I seem like I am taking a rest here?| She pouts. | I fell.|

|Ah, Hyung. Don't make fun of her.| I give her a hand. |Come on, get up now.|

She hesitates at first but eventually takes my hand. Her warm hand sending a shiver down my spine. Her small Jimin-like fingers fit perfectly on my hand.

(A/N: What am I writing? How can a warm hand give a shiver? Wasn't it supposed to be cold hand's work?🤔)

😇S A D I K A  A Z A M😇

He extends his hand. Should I take it? It's not like I have any kind of allergy towards boys. But it's none other than Kim Taehyung. 

After hesitating a bit, I finally take his hand, His hand is amazingly smooth and BIG. My tiny fingers are nothing in front of them.

I slowly stand up, putting my weight on my left leg. So when I am about to transfer the weight to the right one, pain shoots up my leg like fire. And I flinch.

Taehyung notices it and tightens his grip on my hand.

|Looks like you have sprained your leg. You can put your weight on me, Sadika.| He says.

|It's okay, Taehyung. I can manage.| I again try to step on my right foot and a small yelp comes out.

|No, you can't.| With this, he picks me up bridal style.

What the... He is too close. His strong cologne is making me go crazy. My heart starts to beat faster.

We go to our room and he gently puts me on my bed.

|Wait a minute. I'll be back in a jiffy. And don't move.|He rushes out of my room, only to come back within 5 minutes.

|Here, now show me your leg.| He crouches down in front of me and brings out a spray from his pocket.

He holds my ankle and sprays all over my ankle. A cool sensation spreads all over my leg and the pain starts to fade.

|How did you fall?| Taehyung asks after placing my leg carefully on the bed. 

|Umm... Jungkook ran away with my phone and I wanted to chase him totally forgetting the fact that I was wearing a saree and heels.| I smile sheepishly. He chuckles at my answer.

|Should I go bring-|

|NOONA. Here you are.| Jungkook comes in before Taehyung could finish his sentence.

|Uh, here comes our culprit.| Taehyung wraps a hand over his shoulder.

|Noona, where were you? I've been looking all over for you.| Jungkook says after untangling himself.

|I tripped and sprained my ankle.| I say, showing him my ankle.

|Uh, noona. Why are you so clumsy?| He nods disappointedly.

|She tripped because YOU took her phone away.| Taehyung flicks at his head.

|Ah, Hyung. Really, noona?| He looks at me.