Day-3 (Part 4)

*Are you ready, Rohan? We both turn at the sudden deep voice. Kim Taehyung was standing there, looking all hot. 

Come on, just a moment ago, he was looking and acting all cute. What a duality!! And why my heart skipped a beat? Maybe because I'm too tired. Yes, that must be the reason. Cause everyone is looking this good. Why didn't my heart flutter then like it did now? Huh??? 

 Why didn't my heart flutter then like it did now? Huh??? 

"Bhaiya..." Rohan runs to him and hugs him. They've become really close in just a few hours. Rohan was not even here during the rehearsal because of school. He came later. Also, it's not like he can speak English that well. He is a kid after all. But somehow they developed their own language. V is also so good with kids, which I didn't know before.

I walk to them and pat Rohan's head. It was already their time. So they go up. The staff set up a Merry-Go-Round on the stage. The performance will start with both of them sitting on different horses.

I was watching them on a screen. Why he has to be soo handsome? Oh, Allah, why do you have to make him look so good? Allah Allah. Forgive me...

After the performance, there is a break for 30 minutes. For Esha Azaan. They all gather backstage after getting ready. All of them are looking hot in their costumes. 

|Well, guys?| I call them. |You guys all look hot enough. So, please don't make the dance too much sensual.| 

|But, why Sadika-ah? It's better that way.| Jimin pouts.

|That's why you performed like that in 'Filter'?| I raise an eyebrow. He just smirks.

|Anyways, I'm telling you from an average Bangali point of view. As you know, the concert is being broadcasted live. So, elders are also watching, I guess.| I say scratching my head.

|Alright, Sadika-sshi. We'll think about that.| J-Hope winks.

After the break, they all start performing 'Black Swan'. And as I had thought, they did make it hot. But that was only for a few minutes. They started doing 'weird' things while singing.

 *ARMY, let's make a purple wave.* Suga says. The audience does a wave with their Army Bomb while they sing On. Followed by Idol, Boy with Love, and DNA. 

Rap Monster was about to give his ending speech when I stop him. *Guys, excuse me for a moment. I have something to tell you."

❤️️💜💜K I M  T A E H Y U N G💜💜❤️️

*Guys, excuse me for a moment. I have something to tell you.* Sadika-sshi interrupts RM hyung, who was just going to give his speech. 

*Anything wrong, Sadika-sshi?* RM hyung asks her.

*NO, NO. Nothing serious. It's just that the BD-Army prepared something for you.* She smiles mockingly.  We look at her confused. Cause she didn't tell us about it before.  *Alright, is everyone ready?* She says. *Yes... Let's get it.* the whole audience reply together.