Day 7 ( Part 3)

If you missed the previous chapter, please go read that first. It has some drama(?) in it. 😝

-----

After changing, saying my Juhr prayers, lunch, and taking rest, I go to BTS's room. To see if they are ready for a stroll.

I am wearing a simple brown long top with black pants. The dress is super comfy. Perfect to wear after saree.:D

Everyone was busy in their own worlds when I go in

Everyone was busy in their own worlds when I go in. Actually, they are relaxed now. Their world tour is at the end. They only have their ending concert left, which is gonna be in their home ground, Seoul.

|Didn't you guys say you wanted to go shopping?| I ask in a loud voice so that everyone hears.

|Are we going now?| Jungkook asks, looking up from his gaming console.

I look at my watch and answer, |Well, it's 3 pm now. It would be better if we leave in 30 minutes. Cause you'll go to my house later, right? And I don't think you'll only go for dinner. I guess you guys already know how pathetic Dhaka's traffic system is.|

 |Ok, done. Kids. Get ready. And Jimin. Don't take much time.| Eomma Jin orders his kids. He has become my eomma too. ☺️

|What?! I don't come late always.| Jimin whines.

|Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Now, go and get ready.| 

I smile to myself. I clearly remember the day we went to Chittagong. We were late because of him. But I don't say anything. Let's not annoy the kid.

|Sadika-sshi, Sejin-sshi is looking for you.| A staff comes and calls me.

|Ok, I'm coming. So, guys. I'll meet you in the lobby.| All of them give thumbs up. I stand up and leave their suite.

----

Manager Sejin gave me a bunch of orders and instructions. As the guards will return after their shopping. He told me to take care of them. To take care if something unwanted happens, and a bunch of other stuff. And I agreed with him. It's only natural to be worried. There can be unwanted events.

Everyone is ready when I go back. |Alright. Let's go.|

We reach Jamuna Future Park at 4:00. It is not that far from the hotel. Took only 15 minutes, as there was mild traffic on road.

 Took only 15 minutes, as there was mild traffic on road