Chapter 7: Dinner Party

2x15

Adela's Outfit

Adela's Outfit

Adela had been invited to a dinner party at the Salvatore House. She was walking out of the car when she got a call, She saw the ID it said Esmée Dior. She smiled and picked up the phone.

ADELA: Hey 

ESSIE: I see you extended your trip to Mystic Falls. [She says in her french accent]

ADELA: I'm dealing with supernatural drama, sorry but I have to go to this dinner party but I'll call you tomorrow, I promise.

ESSIE: Ok I love you 'Dela.

ADELA: Love you to Essie bye. [She hung up smiling ear to ear]

[Damon opens the door. Elijah is outside.]

ELIJAH: Good evening.

DAMON: Thank you for coming. Please, come in.

ELIJAH: Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider.

DAMON: No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you.

ELIJAH: Hmm. Well, that's good.

[Elijah enters the house.]

ELIJAH: Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, or hurt my daughter in anyway, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?

DAMON: Crystal. [Adela walked in a kissed Elijah on the cheek]

ADELA: Dad, Damon

DAMON: You look chipper who was that on the phone?

ADELA: My hot, french, 600 year old vampire girlfriend.

[Elijah and Adela see Jenna, smiles, and walks over to her.]

ELIJAH: Jenna. Wonderful to see you again. How are you?

JENNA: Nice to see you.

ELIJAH: You look incredible.

JENNA: Thank you.

[Damon shuts the front door.]

[Adela, Damon, Andie, Elijah, Jenna, John, and Alaric all sit around the table. Jenna pours some wine for Damon.]

JENNA: I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town.

DAMON: Hmm, do tell.

ELIJAH: Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution.