Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"

Start from the beginning

"Eh.....Who cares.Now do as you promised.Hug me",He says.

I roll my eyes again and then hug him.I feel very lucky right now to have a friend like him.He is the perfect example of an amazing friend anyone could have.

We break the hug after sometime and then he asks me,"So can I help you in this Stupid,Silly mission ???".

I think there is no harm in Zeke helping me and Des with this mission so I decide to agree to let him help me.

"Yeah,sure.You can help me.I see no problem in you helping me.So you are on our mission now",I say.

"Yay !!!!",He squeals like a little girl and I just glare at him as if to say SERIOUSLY.He just shrugs.

"So.....when can I meet the other member of the SS mission ??",He asks.

"Umm....we can go meet her now.And btw what is SS ??",I answer his query+ask my query.

"SS mission stands for Stupid,Silly mission",He says and I just smile.

"So let's go and meet the other member of the SS mission right now",I say and smile.He just smiles back.

"Yeah.I am very eager to meet your LLS",He says.

"Oh Zeke.For god sake quit the abbreviations.And what does LLS stand for??",I tell and then ask.

"It stands for..........",He pauses to make it more dramatic and then continues,"Long Lost Sister".

I just roll my eyes and then nod and then lead him toward Des's new home which is also my old home.

We reach there and I knock at the door.

"Who is it ??",She asks from the other side of the door.

I decide to mess with her so I say,"This is Theo James" since he is her favorite actor.

"Really Bro ???"She asks from the other side and then opens the door.

"Hey Des",I say.

"Hey Bro",She says and then hugs me.I hug her back.

"Awwww.......this is so sweet",Zeke says and I just glare at him and ask him to shut up.He acts like I offended him and starts fake crying.So I hug him as well.

"Awwww.....this is so sweet",This time Destiny says.I ask her to shut up and she also starts fake crying.

"Oh for god sake can you guys stop messing with me ??",I ask and they nod.Then I see Zeke and Destiny High-five since they were fully successful in annoying me.

"Okay let me introduce you to each other.....now that you have already gotten along well",I say.

"Des,this is Zeke my best buddy",I say introducing Des to Zeke.

"And Zeke this is Destiny my LLS",I say imitating what Zeke had said before.

"Hi Zeke. Nice to meet you",Des greets.

"Hey Destiny. Nice to meet you too",Zeke greets back.

"Bro what does LLS mean ??",she asks.

"LLS means Long lost sister.This abbreviation was invented by my buddy Zeke",I say.

She just nods and then smiles.I explain the whole situation to Destiny.I tell her about Zeke eventually finding out that I was lying and he will be helping us.I also tell her about how badly Tris was hurt when I faked hating Tris.

"Okay...I now understand the whole situation.So now even Zeke is a part of this mission ??",she says+asks.

Before I can answer Zeke answers her question,"Yeah.Now even I am a part of this SS mission".

"Now what is SS mission??",Destiny asks getting a bit annoyed with having to guess every time.

"It means Stupid Silly mission",I say and she bursts out laughing.

"Did your best buddy make that one too ??",she asks.

"Yeah I did",Zeke answers for me."Four I must say that your sister is very smart and understanding",he says.

"Yeah.....HR Zeke",I say deciding to use his abbri style (A/N : It means abbreviation style).

"Oooohh.I am glad my influence is getting on to you",he says and I just roll my eyes.

"But seriously what does HR mean ??",he asks.

"It means..........",I say pausing for a dramatic effect like he had done earlier."Happy realization",I finish.He just grins proudly because he thinks his influence it getting on to me.I again just roll my eyes.

"Okay guys enough of this.Let's concentrate on our SS mission now",I say and then see Zeke and Des nod.

"So what should we do next?",Destiny asks.

"Umm....I don't know.Zeke do you have any idea ??",I ask.

"Yeah you could use the number one hurting style",he says.

"And that would be ??",me and Des ask in unison and again smile at our unisonness.

"Gosh !! You both are so similar it's creeping me",Zeke says.

"Shut up Zeke and tell us the plan",I scream.

"Okay Okay calm down",he says and I just give him a glare.The scary glare.

"So the number one hurting style is.........JEALOUSY",he says.

"What is that supposed to mean ??",me and Des again ask in unison.

"Can you quit creeping me like that ??",Zeke asks.

"Nope",me and Des again say in unison.We just smile at each other.

"Okay so the plan is : You have to use Destiny to hurt Tris",Zeke says.(A/N : I didn't explain this on purpose since you will find out the meaning of this on your own in the upcoming Chapters)

"Oh.....got it",me and Des again say in unison.If we keep on saying things in unison....I bet the gang will find out we are siblings, through the inherit similarity in our eyes as well as our unisonness.

We discuss more on the plan and work things out for a while and then decide to call it a night.

A/N : So that was the end of the Eleventh chapter.Leave your comments for me.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️