Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"

Start from the beginning

"I am so sorry baby.You have to go through all of this",I say tears falling down my face.

"I really wish your DAD was really like he was before.Loving and caring.But he is a traitor.And I am so sorry for that Baby.But I promise I will love you like a Mom as well as.......as a Dad.So that you never feel the need for a father",I say still crying.

I wipe my tears and again remind my self to Be Brave.Be Brave that is what Tobi-.Stop it Tris.Stop thinking about him.Stop thinking about the one who hurt you so much.

I decide to get some sleep.I lie down.The memories of my happy life come flooding into my mind.My tears spill again.After a while.....my eyelashes close the business for tonight and I am fast asleep.

Tobias's POV

I finished telling the whole flashback obviously leaving the parts of me and Tris being Divergent as well as my "Wonderful childhood" (A/N : Note the sarcasm !!).Now Zeke is looking at me in Awe.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?? It's creepy having you look at me like that',I say.

"Because you love Tris so damn much.For her you took such a big step.Four you just now lost your respect in the eyes of the rest of the gang.But Four after what you have done for Tris,my respect for you has grown even more.You did not even think that whole gang will hate you after this.The only thing you ever cared about is Tris and I so appreciate you for that man.I promise not to tell this to anybody unless you want to or want me to",Zeke says.

I am moved by what he said."Thank you so much Zeke",I say.

"There is no need to thank me Four.You really do deserve it",He says.

I smile."Zeke now that you know the truth you must act as if you hate me in front of the gang",I say.

"Huh ?? But why ??",he asks.

"Because....if you let the gang know that you don't hate me and you are still my best buddy,the whole gang will start hating you as well for supporting me instead of Tris",I say.

"So what ??",He says.

"So.........it will ruin your relation with the gang",I say.

"You know what Four ?? I really don't care about my relation with the gang.I mean it's not that I don't care if the gang hates me but........I want to be there for you Four.You have always been there for me and now I want to be there for you too.Anyways the whole gang except me hates you right now for "Ruining" Tris's life.So....I don't want to be one of them or even act like one of them.So Four I am not going to act like I hate you in front of the gang.",He says putting air quotes around Ruining.

Again....I am moved by what he said.He is really an Amazing friend !!!! Besides Tris and the baby,he is another person to me worth dying for.

"You know what Zeke ?? You are a great friend.In fact you are my best friend.You were the only one who was able to tell that I was lying earlier.Even Christina the Candor could not find out I was lying and you found out even though you are not a Smart mouth.That shows how well you know me Zeke.",I say putting emphasis on Smart mouth and Candor.

"Well Thanks Four.You are a great friend as well.But seriously just answer this question:I am great aren't I ??",He tells+asks.

I roll my eyes and then say,"Yeah Yeah you are very great.Shauna is really lucky to have you".

"Thank you again Four.Tris is very lucky to have you as well.Now answer another question:You love me don't you ??",He asks and I roll my eyes again.

"Yeah......I love you a lot",I say messing with him.

"Okay,so why don't we hug ??",He says.

"Zeke,If you wanted a hug from me you should've just asked me for it rather than asking me a silly question like that.",I say.