Chapter 2

It's the next day. All I could think about was this boy, Aiden. Why has he encapsulated my mind. Why?

It's okay, today I have no school. I go to my bed to watch some Vampire diaries for the hundredth time. I lay down all my snacks as I prepare to indulge myself to avoid thinking about this boy. DING! I get a notification. I don't get notifications. It was an unsaved number, the text read "hey it's me Aiden, as we're both off of school today, would you mind coming to the library with me, I need help". Oh no, he's going to think my family is weird if I tell him I cannot leave this house without a proper excuse. Or should I try leave and just say I'm going to the library. Wait, I am going to the library. In my moment of realisation I climb out of bed and tell my mum "I'm going to the library to study", we exchange a smiling nod. That means I can go, YES.

10 minutes later, I'm at the library, he messages me giving me an address, he says come to "16 sisters street". Hmm, why is he telling me to go there, is this his house, is this another library. Without thinking, I leave and make my way there, it was only 5 minutes away. I arrive at door number 16. I knock and he opens straight away as if he knew I was standing there. His hair seemed even more perfect, his teeth were standing out as he smiled at me. He was wearing a white vest, and grey jogging bottoms, I tell myself to not look down but I cannot help it. It was staring at me.

He says "Hi Laila, come inside"

I slowly walk inside just smiling and nodding as words aren't able to come out of my mouth at this moment. I sit down on his couch, and just smile at him. He must think I'm crazy, like why am I always smiling. He sits down next to me.

"Sorry Laila, I think my house is better than the library, it's easier to focus here"

Eugh little did he know, this will make it harder for me. I just cannot stop staring at his face.

"Oh yh, don't worry it's fine, I feel we will get more work done"

I start asking him about the work and we exchange a few laughs together, his hand touches my thigh as he jokingly slaps it lightly. OMG the feels I was having at that moment was unbelievable. I couldn't let my eyes off his bulge either, it was staring right at me. I diverge my attention to actual work, so that I don't come up with false hope. He starts asking me about my life and about work, all I wanted was for him to rip my clothes off at that moment, if he could feel my heartbeat there he would be surprised himself. He noticed me staring at his bulge, he says "ahem earth to Laila, my eyes are up here"

At that moment, I genuinely wanted to off myself, it was the most embarrassing moment of my life. My cheeks turned bright red as I coughed out my reply "sorry erm it's not what you think". He has this little cheeky smile on his face as if he's joking around with me, he was trying to dull the awkwardness that arose. I felt bad for making him and myself uncomfortable. I get up and say, "oh my parents will be wondering where I am, I better get home".

"I'll drive you home, it's getting quite dark outside, it'll be my pleasure"

We get into the car, and as he's driving I couldn't help but notice his muscles as he's steering the wheel, his veins are popping out slightly and it seems as if he had been tensing his muscles. I get butterflies. "Ok, stop here, thanks for driving me"

"Don't need to thank me, it's my pleasure" he smiles at me and waves me goodbye and waits for me to enter the door.

My parents are asleep thank God. I walk into my room and just absorb what just happened. Well not much happened but for me, it was big. I've gone from never speaking to a boy, to going to a boys house, all alone.

I curl up in bed ready to sleep, yet my thoughts kept me awake. His bulge, his lips, his muscles were all pictures I was vividly seeing in my mind. My heart races EVERYTIME I think about him. I get a message on my phone and I smile. "Today was fun, we should do this everyday". I had this sudden urge to just type "rail me". My mind had taken control of my fingers as I type it out "rail me, that bulge was massive". I hadn't sent it and wasn't planning to. I was just about to delete it and my mum walks in, I hit the delete button as fast as I could, and hid my phone under my bed. She asks me why I was out for so long, I explain that I had a test due tomorrow, and she glares at me and then walks out.

Phew. That was a close one. I can't imagine what would happen if my mum saw me messaging a boy. I take my phone from under my duvet and my heart dropped. Instead of deleting the message, I had sent it. I can't believe it. My fingers are running across my screen as I find a way to delete it, it's too late, I cannot. I cannot believe that happened. Oh my god. I have no words. I start getting tears in my eyes. This will ruin our friendship, or whatever we have.

DING! My phone goes off, 2 notifications...