Chapter 10

His words alone made my pussy tingle. I've never felt that before with anyone, he made my sex drive go so high. After that tease he gave me, I was left with an obvious mark on my neck and I still had 2 more classes for the day left. How will I even hide it, it's legit in your face. I have a smart idea to just go to the toilet and put some concealer on it to hide it. Surely if concealer can cover my under eye bags, it can also cover this hickey. I start to pat it on my neck and it wasn't going away. I can tell Aiden would be happy but I legit cannot even go home with a mark like this in front of my parents.

I had already been kicked out once, I don't want it to happen again. I start panicking and I decide to wrap a small scarf I had around my neck. I meet my friends at the hallway and pull one of them away.

"Amelia, I have to ask you something, do you know how to get rid of a hickey"

"Woah, a hickey? Damn, you were getting frisky with that basketball boy weren't you?"

I didn't want to seem like a bad person so I just said maybe, hoping she would forget what she just asked.
She starts congratulating me and I just stand there still, in awkwardness. She told me to get rid of a hickey I should apply ice on it. Great where the hell will I find ice before I go home. I decide to just leave the hickey there in hope that it'll somehow magically just disappear from my neck in the next few hours.

I go to class and just try to get through the day. I was thinking so hard about Aiden and his body. I was imagining him eating me out with me on the corner of the bed with my legs spread wide open. The thoughts I've been having recently about this boy are crazy. Very explicit.

School is finally over and I meet Aiden in his car. He starts driving and driving but going in a completely different direction to my house.

"Aiden, where are you going"

"don't worry Laila, you will like where we're going to go"

"But you know I have to be home, my parents will hunt me down if I don't get home"

"Don't worry, don't worry baby, just tell them you're at the library studying for a test"

"Ok fine"

My mind becomes curious as I'm wondering where he's taking me. I look at him while he's driving and he gives the most cheekiest yet sexiest grin, whenever he smiles he unconsciously bites his lip a bit and I just want him to do it to me instead. Eugh, this boy is genuinely irresistible.

We finally get to a nice looking hotel and he says "darling, I wan to treat you today, this hotel has amazing food and after this I booked us a suite where we can rest for a few hours"

"Oh my god Aiden, you didn't have to. You're so cute"

"Don't stress baby girl, everything I do now is for you"

My hearts going pitter patter pitter patter it's like I could throw up. Not in a bad way. In an almost overwhelmed with love kind of way. I am so lucky.

His veiny hands clench as he grabs my smaller hand and he starts walking me to the hotel. There's a lovely restaurant in there with loads of fresh flowers and it smells exquisite. We sit down and have the most amazing food, I was so full.

It was time to go to our suite and Aiden guides me to a dark, mysterious looking room. It looked strange, different to what normal hotels look like. We walk in and he says "baby, this room is different as you can tell, I'd say I would call it a sex dungeon. Not in a creepy way, but in a sexy way."

"Woah, a sex dungeon"

I realise what he meant when I saw the black coloured whip, black fluffy handcuffs and some sort of eye cover thingy. It was strange, but I was low-key into it.

"I know how you like to be controlled and this would be the perfect gift for you, see even these bed have chains so I can put your legs up and tie it so I'm in full control"

"That's if you're okay with it Laila"

"No Aiden, why would I not be okay with it. I love it. This is genuinely so romantic and sexy at the same time. I love you"

"I love you too, now shut up and get on the bed"

He throws me on the bed and covers my mouth with his massive hands. His boner is slightly touching my thigh, I could feel it. Mmm, I want him to do things to me right now.

He also grabs the handcuffs and puts it around my wrists. This felt so sexy. I love being in control, especially if you have a sexy man like Aiden doing it. With his teeth he lifted up my top and yanks my bra off. And he does the same with my skirt and my thongs. That felt so sexy. There I was just lying naked, legs wide open in front of him.

"Laila before I start I want to examine that sexy pussy of yours, I wanna see what I eat"

"Go on baby, do what you want to me"

His fingers opened up my pussy lips and he starts rubbing my clit with his finger, he also spat on it so it had no friction. His hand slowly was going inside me, and I felt amazing. I was looking down at him and he was staring at me directly in my eyes. Oof, this man right here. I want him. Why isn't he fucking me already?

His tongue slowly caresses my clit whilst his finger is still inside me and he starts fingering me even faster, I start moaning and his tongue flicks on my clit faster whenever I let out a moan...