Chapter 4

I'm home, wondering whether or not to message him. He told me he had a girlfriend, what if I'm a home wrecker. I'm such a bad person. I felt so guilty yet I didn't, as my feelings for Aiden were growing. I can't stop myself from messaging him.

"Hi", that was the most boring message ever.

A few seconds later he messages back "Hey".

I don't know what to say. What do I even say to him? After that situation, it will get weird, why did he even do that to me? I left him on read for a few hours and it was around 11pm when he messaged again saying "did you enjoy it?". I don't even know how to reply, "erm, yes it was great". A few seconds later, he replies back and says "do you want more?". OMG are we like dirty talking right now, I have never done this before, I was already slightly wet from thinking about what had happened today, the first time a boy, any boy, has ever touched me down there. I loved it and I wanted more, but I don't want to seem desperate. I reply back and say "I want more". An hour passed and he hasn't replied. Have I ruined it now? What if he was just joking?

I'm not the smartest when it comes to communication with boys, it's a whole new experience for me. I lay down getting ready to sleep and I get a notification on my phone. "Hey Laila, can you come outside". WHAT?!? How will I be able to go outside, that's impossible. I reply back saying "I'm sorry but I can't". He says "I figured, never mind".  My teeth are biting down on my lips as I'm super nervous. I hear a little noise outside my window, I get scared but I take a little peak, although it's pitch black I see a figure standing there. I get scared and shut the window. My phone starts ringing and Aiden says "it's me, can I come inside". What the hell, how will he come inside without my parents hearing, as much as I want him inside he cannot. But I want him, "oh, yeah come through my window". He approaches my window and he comes inside my room. He hops into my bed as if we do this all the time.

*Aiden's POV*

This girl, there's something about her that I just admire. She is so beautiful and I don't think she sees that. As I hop onto her bed, my hearts racing, I don't know why I told her I had a girlfriend, I've never really spoken to many girls, it's a whole new experience. I can see that she is very shy as her cheeks go a beautiful blush pink shade. She looks amazing sitting there in her small vest and shorts. I can see her nipples slightly poking through. My eyes draw themselves there. All I want to do to this girl is get on top of her and give her the best dick of her life. But I can't. She's too precious, she's definitely a keeper. I don't want to lose her.

Her hair was slightly messy from being in bed, her ass was perky in her small shorts, she had the most sexiest body. Her boobs were big, my hands were able to cup around them. I sit next to her and put my arm around her to make her feel comfortable. I can tell she's so nervous around me. I'm the same but I don't show it, I do a good job hiding it. My hand slowly trickles down and I cup her boobs from under her top, I can hear her breath racing while I'm doing it. She's so innocent, I want to hold her in my arms forever.

*Laila's POV*

Although he's here, I am scared. What if my mum comes in and sees me with a whole boy, I will be dead. I'm so scared. But even though I feel scared, I also have this feeling of safety. His big build contrasts with my petite body, I feel so warm in his arms. He's holding my boobs, and I feel quite turned on. I want him inside me. It would be my first time if we have sex. I'm so scared to do it but I want it. I really want it. I sit on top of him and we start kissing, no words are exchanged but we feel this chemistry between us. It's almost as if we are pulled towards each other. We kiss for an eternity but I'm enjoying each minute of it. I could feel his dick throbbing against my pussy and I slowly start grinding on it, my shorts were thin so I could feel it, I was so wet. I slightly pull my shorts to the side and let my bare pussy grind on his bulge, he starts taking off his joggers and I'm left there grinding naked on his boxers. I could do this forever. I hear a small noise coming from outside my bedroom but my mind doesn't comprehend anything as I feel like I'm in heaven.

*door creaks open*

I continue kissing him, and his hand cups my bum while he's squeezing it. I start kissing him on his neck and then my attention is diverted randomly towards the door. It's as if i had an instinct that I was being watched. I turn towards the door and there she is, my mother, standing there, with the scariest piercing look in her eyes. My heart dropped and Aiden got up and tried to speak to my mum. I told him to get out before my dad comes, Aiden runs out my house and I'm there standing in front of my heated mom. I know she wants to kill me.

"LAILA, WHY IS THERE A BOY IN YOUR ROOM, YOU HAD SEX DIDN'T YOU".

I stood there, speechless. I hope she doesn't call dad. I started crying in front of her and my whole body was frozen, I couldn't move. "Please don't tell dad I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, it'll never happen again". My mom proceeds to slap me across my face, I didn't even feel it as I was so numb from the nerves. She calls my dad and he walks in confused. My mom explains everything to him and in that moment, I know I will not leave this house ever again or they'll probably kill me. Every thought crosses my mind, I just stand there. My dad looks at me with an angry yet disappointed face. He knows it's not like me, he doesn't even believe it himself.

He grabs me by my arm pulling me towards the front door. "What are you doing dad, let go of my hand" "let go it hurts". He opens the door and throws me out and locks it. I start banging on the door and I sat there on the cold pebble stone, crying my eyes out. I had my phone in my hand, it got taken as well. What will I do? I have nowhere to go, no way of contacting anyone. I decide to just get up and walk the streets.

It's 2am, I'm scared to death and bawling my eyes out whilst walking in my pyjamas freezing. It had been an amazing day, turned sour in a split second. Why would I even think to bring a boy in my room? What did I think was going to happen? As I'm walking I spot a black silhouette opposite me, almost as if it's following me. I can't picture who it is, they're tall and of a slender build. Horrible thoughts start racing through my mind, I don't want to get murdered. I start picking up my pace and I run towards Aiden's house in hope he will let me stay with him for the night till I am able to sort out a living arrangement. I'm scared for my life but I'm letting those thoughts run away so that I don't get too terrified. Whoever is following me, continues to do so, I look back and he or she is closer. I make a left towards Aiden's house.

Then the person who was following me grabs me from behind and puts his hand around my mouth. I'm going to get kidnapped aren't I. My eyes slowly shut...