Chapter 11

The things he was doing to my pussy made me want to cum right there and then, but I held it in to maximise the sensations. It felt amazing. His eyes are staring directly at mine when he gets up.

"Laila I'm gonna fuck you so hard today, you will want more"

"Do it, come fuck me already"

Words were coming out my mouth before I was even thinking about what I was saying. But I wasn't complaining. I just let my mouth do the talking.

His hands gripped tightly around my waist and his hand moved up my belly up to my tits, he was lightly squeezing them and playing with my nipples. He slowly inserted his tip inside my pussy, I couldn't even tell if he had pre cummed already because I was so wet too. I could feel the walls inside me loosening up as he thrusted his dick in and out of me in regular motions. I could feel his veins and his whole girth and length inside me. I wanted him to fuck me faster and harder.

"Harder daddy"

He smacked my bum and said "don't worry, just wait"

Whilst he was thrusting inside me his motions began to quicken and he became slightly more violent. Not in a bad way. In a good way. In a very good way. Damn. 5 minutes go by of him thrusting in and out of me whilst he was rubbing my clit with his thumb. My muscles inside my pussy start tightening and loosening in quick rapid motions as I felt my self orgasming. My mouth was wide open and I let out a large moan of relief. It's as if all that pressure built inside me just left my body. Whilst orgasming I squirted quite a bit. Aiden stuck out is tongue near the hole and licked it. Oof.

As if this man can't get any better. He was a magician at sex. My legs were there wide open. He took his dick near my mouth and rubbed it twice and cum shot out into my mouth and down my face. It dripped down to my neck and my tits too. It was a bit salty but I wasn't complaining. I loved it. I wanted more but I know I have to be home too, it is almost 10pm my parents will be going crazy wondering where I am this late.

I quickly give Aiden the last few kisses and I tell him to take me back home. He dresses me up, picks me up and puts me in the passenger seat. He's such a gentleman too, I love him so much. Moments go by and I'm outside my door, I knock and my mum and dad give me a stern look.

"What were you doing Laila"

"Mum, I messaged you saying I have a test tomorrow so I was going to be at the library"

I have a feeling they know I wasn't at the library but they let it go then and told me to go to my room and sleep. I walk into my room and my mind instantly thinks about the festivities that just occurred. I messaged Aiden saying "that was amazing, I love you". His reply comes back seconds later and says "I love you too baby, this was nothing darling, I'll give you more soon".

Woah, what does he mean by it was nothing, that was amazing. If he can top that off I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. He was such a perfect man. His face was perfectly chiselled, and his beard was so nicely in shape as well as his hair which was neatly pushed back in waves. Eugh, he was so irresistible.

Me and Aiden decide to do a little late night call to just talk about life. Sometimes it's good to just get away from the world and talk about the most random things with your boyfriend. It gives you a sensation of release and comfort. We spoke for hours and hours which felt like a minute when I realised I have to actually sleep too. I decide that we fall alseep on the call together.

Falling asleep on the phone together didn't feel as good as falling asleep in his arms but I felt comfort as if he was there by my side. I got my pillows and hugged them and imagined it was him. Before I know it I was sound asleep to these thoughts in my head.