Chapter 3

My heart was racing. I didn't want to turn my phone over and read what he had wrote. I wanted to cry and I was having a breakdown in my room. I pulled myself together, took in a few deep breaths and it was the moment to turn it over.

"Erm Laila, I think I've given you the wrong impression, I have a girlfriend"

Oh. My. God. Only one day of me being at school, and I have ruined everything between a flourishing friendship. I'm so stupid, this is why I should speak to boys. I didn't know whether to reply or whether to ignore it. I hated myself at that moment knowing I did something so stupid. I pulled myself together, and starting slowly typing some words out "I'm sorry, I wasn't supposed to send that message". That's all I could write. I didn't have the courage to explain myself.

It's the next day, I had a rough sleep, waking up at random times during the night because I was dreading going school again. My first class was English, this isn't good, I'll have to sit next to him. What if he hates me? What if he doesn't want to speak to me? What if we never speak again? I try to erase all these thoughts and I manage to pull myself out of bed. It's okay, this will never happen again, I need to fix myself up. I make my journey to school, I'm a nervous wreck. It's okay, I'll be fine, well that's what I have to tell myself.

It's time for English class now. I go in and Aiden is early, it's only me and him, I smile at him awkwardly and sit down at my desk. I pretend to be typing on my phone to avoid any conflict between us.

"Laila, hi how are you"

OMG, why is he speaking to me after last night.

"I'm okay Aiden what about you"

He notices I'm hesitating while I'm speaking and he puts his arm around me jokingly and says "if you're worried about last night, don't be, I get this a lot"

How embarrassing, I hate myself so much. I just smile at him and people start scurrying into class, finally. Class starts and I do my work, still holding back the thoughts of this boy. He makes me feel different, but he has a girlfriend, I'll never be able to compete with her, she's probably beautiful. The bell goes off and I rush out my seat and Aiden calls me back telling me to stay. I was so nervous.

"Oh sorry Aiden I have a class next"

He says "I know you do, we're in the same class, come with me" he grabs my hand and pulls me around the school and into the disabled toilets.

My heart was racing so fast, I couldn't even think at that moment. His hands were so big compared to mine and they were soft. I felt protected at that moment even tho my mind was going through hell. He pulls me into a small room in a secluded part of the school. He sits me down, and I ask him "what are we doing here Aiden, we have a class in 20 minutes"

"I'll make it quick don't worry"

What is he going to say? Is he going to give me a word about the text last night? Is he going to expose my desperate behaviour? I hope not. He grabs my hand and puts his hand around my waist, as I'm about to let out a few words, his hand covers my mouth and he tells me to stop talking and stay quiet.

"Laila, do you want me"

At this moment I didn't know what to say, my whole body was shaking. I was so confused yet so turned on. He puts me against a wall and says again,

"Laila, do you want me"

I whisper and say "yes".

He puts his big hands around my waist and he comes closer to me, I could feel his dick against my body, as if it was getting bigger. He puts his hand around my neck and says "would you be able to take me"

I was so confused, what is he talking about, why has he got me pinned against this wall. I keep saying "yes". At that moment I wanted him inside me, I really wanted him inside me. I was getting wetter and wetter as the time went by. His hand was on my waist but it was trailing down my thigh. I was wearing a skirt and he pulls it down, and he licks his finger. His hand made its way down to my privates and he started circling my clit. Oh my god. I wanted him so bad. He's so hot. He puts his lips against mine and starts kissing me. I slowly start kissing back and he slowly puts his tongue in me. His finger was still on my clit, he was rubbing it in circular motions and slowly teasing me by sticking his finger in me. I was so tight. I have never had anything in me. It felt strange at first then, I could feel my pussy beating.

The feeling was immaculate. He sticks his finger inside me deeper, I could feel it inside me and he did it faster. I was loving it, this feeling, I've never felt it before. He goes faster and faster and I have this feeling. Felt like goosebumps everywhere, all over my body. I moan slightly in his ear and he says

"Did you like that"

I reply and say "mmm yes". This feeling was unexplainable, my whole body felt comforted. He looked me in my eyes and licked his finger when he was done. I wanted more. I wanted his dick. I want it. He says, "this was just a taste of what I can do".

I can't even comprehend what just happened, but whatever did happen, I loved it.

"Laila, come mines after school"

As much as I wanted to I couldn't, my parents wouldn't allow it 2 days in a row. I say "oh sorry, I can't tonight".

His face had a disappointed look, I hated saying no to him but I had to, I cannot. He smiles and tells me to message him when I'm home. I nod and walk out. My legs felt numb, he made me feel good. I loved it. I got through the day and I went home, my mind was filled with his a picture of his smile and his shaven beard. I feel as if I'm in love with this man. What has he done to me?!