"Y-Yeah...that hot one...you used to get me..."

"Ahh I see, alright. I'll call the place right now and order them."

Giving the boy a small grin you continue to hold onto his body, his eyebrows lightly raising when you don't get down out of his arms.

"Um, Baby Mama."

"Hmm?"

"You're going to have to get down for me to use the phone."

"O-Oh...s-sorry..."

Sliding down out of Jimin's embrace and making your way to the couch where Joy wags her tail and waits for your pets you continue to gaze at the male shedding his jacket, your cheeks turning pink when his arms are on full display in front of you in his T-shirt.

Oh my.

Little baby.

Turn your eyes away.

"What's got you so blushy?"

Widen your eyes at the mischievous grin displayed all over Jimin's handsome face you quickly revert your gaze, your focus moving solely on the tiny puppy nuzzling her nose in your lap.

"N-Nothing! J-Jimin!"

Letting out a whine when Jimin sweeps you up into his embrace again your entire face lights up red as kisses begin being showered all over your face, your small squeaks of protest doing little to stop the boy holding you.

"J-Jimin!"

"What? Your cheeks looked so kissable I couldn't help myself."

"Um...Jimin..."

"Yes?"

".....I...I-I....saw...what Minnie did today..."

Suddenly you watch the male's entire face twist in disgust at the mention of your best friend's name, his eyes darkening in immediate growing agitation.

"Ah...so that's what you were upset about."

"N-No! I...well...I...I don't know...I just...it made me feel strange...I wasn't angry....at you....I just felt..."

"Territorial."

"Terr...itorial?..."

"Wanting to protect what's yours."

Staring down into Jimin's eyes as you lift your hand up to cup his cheek your lips fall into a light frown, your voice emitting out in nothing but a small whisper.

"But...You're not mine......"

The air around the two of you suddenly becomes dense and silent as you continue to stare into each other's eyes, your lashes fluttering when Jimin raises a hand to caress your cheek.

"You don't think so?"

"I...I just..."

"You don't think you have me absolutely wrapped around your pinkie finger? Baby Mama you could ask me to move the moon and I would do my best to make it happen."

"B-But...but..."

"But what?"

Pushing your lip up into a frown while keeping your arms wrapped around Jimin's neck you shyly bury your face into his neck, your voice muffled when you decide to speak again.

"U-Usually...l-like on those tv shows you put on the tv....th-the guy...th-the guy..."

Come on Y/N!

Just say it!

"What are you trying to say Y/N-ah?"

Just say it!

Be brave!

"Usually...in those tv shows...th-the guy...h-he always..."

"Hyung! Pretty Girl! You guys in there?!"

I-

"Oh, yeah. We're in here Kook."

Setting you back down onto the floor and swiftly pulling the front door open you see Jungkook standing in the doorway with a wide grin on his face, his hands holding up two boxes of freshly made pastries.

"I brought some sweets from a new bakery that opened down the road! I got one of each kind so we could all try them, and I brought over a movie!"

"Oh, those look good..what do you think Y/N-ah? Wanna watch a movie?"

"S-sure...that sounds nice...."

I didn't get to finish what I was saying....now what if Minnie tried even harder tomorrow to ask you to the formal...

What if she really does try to take you away?

She's prettier than me...and knows so much about the world....

I'm not sure I'll have the courage...to tell you....

That I wanna be yours...

(A/N): This is kind of all over the place but I hate making you guys wait for updates. Idk what's wrong with me it's like I have extreme brain fog. I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted 😩😩