{video}

A/N: credits go to crimsonandclover

___

Chaeyoung's shoulders are throbbing from the whole day of sitting on uncomfortable chair, eight hours spent painting. The ache creeps all the way down her arms and across her upper back and she's looking forward to a hot shower and not moving from the couch for the rest of the night.

Her plans are quickly spoiled though, when the only response to her "honey, I'm hoooome," she sing-songs as she shuts their front door is her girlfriend sniffling from the couch.

"Lisa? Love? What's wrong?" Roseanne walks over quickly, aching body forgotten as she perches in front of her, hands gentle on her arms and eyes seeking answers.

Lalisa looks up at her with tear tracks streaked down her face, nose running and lower lip trembling. She tries to speak but nothing would come out. She sniffles again, shaking her head.

"Are you hurt? Is someone else hurt?"

She shakes her head again, turning the phone around in her hand so Roseanne can see the kitten video playing on it.

"Oh my god, Lis."

Chaeyoung can't help the laugh that leaves her chest as relief sinks through her.

"They're just so cute," she tearfully chokes out.

"I know baby, I know," Chaeyoung says, pulling her in for a hug.