{skirt}

A/N: I'm supposed to be studying for a big exam tomorrow but welp, here i am :) This one is a bit short ( but very cute) so i might upload one more today. Enjoy!
___

Roseanne doesn't usually stare in the mirror for too long. Unless she's trying out new outfits, of course. She likes to experiment. Different patterns, differents lenghts, different colors.

Her current pick? A red faux leather skirt. A very custom original that she was very satisfied about. She knows exactly what she'll use it for. She twirls a little until she hears grumbling. More grumbling. She can feel her grumpy girlfriend's eyes on the back of her neck and turns her face away from the mirror to hide a smile before facing Lisa.

"Why so grumpy, my Lili?" Chaeyoung's voice sounds so innocent. Lisa almost believes Roseanne is genuinely confused.

Lisa is sprawled on the bed, her wild black locks proeminent in a sea of white sheets. She graces Chaeyoung with more grumbling. If Roseanne stiffs a laugh, Lisa misses it.

"Something wrong?" The blonde grins. "Is it the skirt?"

"You know it's the skirt," Lisa grumbles and sits up, crossing her arms and pouting like a baby.

Chaeyoung walks to the bed and sits on the edge of it.

"Is it the color?" She tilts her head, a teasing smile dancing on her lips.

True, red isn't Chaeyoung's signature color but it looks good on her nonetheless and she knows it. She's determined to coax out of Lisa the real reason why she's been grumbling all afternoon.

"Something like that," The Thai mumbles.

"C'mon, Lis," Roseanne reaches for Lisa's face and tilts her chin up with a gentle touch of her hand, dropping the teasing act for a moment. Lisa genuinely looks like she's five and someone stole her favorite candy before she could get her hands on it. "You being a grumpy baby has nothing to do with my skirt being red,"

"It's just..." Lisa sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Princess, does it have to be that short?" She then gives Roseanne an alarmed look. "No, shit, I didn't mean to sound like a bitch," She shakes her head, kicking herself internally.

Chaeyoung understands, though. She gives Lisa her undivided attention, encouraging her to keep talking.

"I meant," Lisa continues, nervously playing with the chain on her ripped jeans. "People already drool at the sight of you whenever we walk through a door," She explains, her voice quiet and small. "I would never stop you from wearing whatever you want and if you like that skirt, then you should wear it but the part of me that doesn't want to lose you can't help but hate the thought of everyone flocking around you like vultures,"

Chaeyoung listens and then moves closer so she can give Lisa a soft peck.

"You're not gonna lose me," Chaeyoung reassures Lisa who distractedly chases after her girlfriend's lips as if she's in auto-pilot. "I can't stop people from staring, no matter what I do. But I am proudly taken and nothing's gonna change that,"

Lisa gives her a shy look and nods.

"And besides," Chaeyoung's cheeky grin was back. "The skirt is supposed to be this short," The blonde leans to whisper in Lisa's
ear. "Because it's only there for you to take it off, my love."

Lisa's face became as red as Chaeyoung's skirt. The rest?

The rest is history.

___

A/N: credits goes to Eviesdragon ❤️