{more cookies}

A/N: I hope y'all had a safe and amazing New Year's! Have you all seen our girls Season Greetings 2021!? I was constantly laughing like crazy :D

___

"Baby, can you please stop eating the chocolate chips? We won't have enough for all the cookies," Roseanne rolled her eyes with a hint of an amused smile, watching Lisa eat chocolate like a five year old.

"I have to eat as much as I can before the guys arrive. We both know BamBam will eat all the cookies and leave us nothing. And you know how much he likes chocolate," Lisa argued with her lips covered in chocolate.

"Alright, you have a point," Chaeyoung giggled. "But it's Christmas and they're still coming over for dinner; I wanted to do something nice," She added taking the bowl of chocolate chips away from Lisa with an easy smile.

"Aw, c'mon Rosie," Lisa pouted. "No fair,"

"Put that pout away, pretty girl, and help me with the oven," Chaeyoung chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss on her lips, leaving Lisa chasing after Roseanne's..

"Fine," Lisa grumbled even though she was clearly blushing at the pet name. "Stupid BamBam, coming over all the time and eating my precious food," She mumbled, as she turned on the oven, ready to go as soon as the cookies were ready to bake.

Lisa eyed the dough as she helped Chaeyoung mixing the chocolate chips and placing the little balls of said dough on a big tray. While Roseanne placed the tray on the oven and set the timer, Lisa hopped on the kitchen counter, bouncing her legs, a little bored now that the task was completed and she couldn't eat anything. Her pouty lips soon enough curved into a wicked smile, though, as Roseanne turned around to face her.

"Come here, my baby," Lisa grinned.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow with a smile and walked over to Lisa, only for her girlfriend to cup her face and smudge her cheeks with flour.

"Yah! Lalisa!" The blonde gasped and Lisa started to giggle madly, seeing Chaeyoung's face full of flour.

Rosie smiled widely at the sight of her girlfriend laughing so hard she could barely breathe, her lips still smudged with chocolate. Lisa's gleeful and bright laugh was definitely Chaeyoung's favorite sound and it was always a joy to hear it echoing in their house, their home.

"You sneaky brat. Feeling playful today, are we?" Chaeyoung teased and dipping a finger on some melted chocolate they casted aside for other baking adventures, she smudged the tip of Lisa's nose with it, making her stop laughing and start blushing.

It was Roseanne's turn to snort-laugh at how cute Lisa looked like that and her dark haired girlfriend bit her lip, pulling Roseanne closer so she was standing in between her legs and placed her arms on Chaeyoung's shoulders. Rosie's laughter always made Lisa feel so warm inside she even felt like skipping like a schoolgirl.

"You're so fucking adorable,"

"Ah, look who's talking," Chaeyoung replied with a giggle, wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist and leaning to kiss her, not minding the chocolate on the Thai's lips and nose or the flour all over her own face.