{feelings}

A/N: hi loves! Here is something cute and short for you <3 How is everyone?

___

The party is still going strong around them, but all Chaeyoung hears is a dull roar and that small voice in the back of her head telling her that she's ruined everything.

The crowd pushes them closer, close enough that Chaeyoung can see Lisa'spupils dilate and can see, in agonizingly perfect detail, her bitten lip, her heaving chest.

The blonde thinks she might be suffocating.

She one hundred percent should not have kissed Lisa.

She three hundred percent should not have said that she was in love with her.

She one thousand percent shouldn't be this close to Lalisa now, not when just about all she wants to do is kiss her again or maybe die.

The crowd surges again, driving them even closer so that Roseanne has to feel every agonizing point of contact between them multiplied. Lisás still stunned, still staring at Chaeyoung with wide eyes.

This might be the only time that Roseanne can remember when the Thai didn't have something to say.

"I'm sorry," she shouts over the music. "I couldn't keep lying. But I get that you don't feel the same, so let's forget about this? I want—."

"Rosie," Lisa's suddenly in her space, even more so than before as she looks Chaeyoung square in the eyes.

No longer stunned, no longer speechless, Lisa grins at her and then they're kissing and Chaeyoung kind of wants to cry? This is the best?

No one pays them much attention—people make out at parties all the time, and the lack of prying eyes allows some sense of privacy.

Chaeyoung wraps her arms around Lisa's waist, letting her lean into her even more, letting what minute space that remained between them melt away.

"I love you," Lisa murmurs, pulling back just enough to be heard rather than felt. "I love you so much, Roseanne, god—."

The pleasant warmth in her chest has spread and now her fingertips are buzzing, dying to find a home tangled in Lisa's long black hair.

Chaeyoung feels like she's staring at the sun. She feels like everything is fallen into place, finally. She pulls Lisa into another kiss, and then another.

Some kid bumps into them, sending them stumbling. Lalisa actually growls and the kid—some sophomore that Roseanne vaguely recognizes from passing periods at school goes running, eyes wide and face pale.

There's a break in the music finally, the crowd dispersing enough that the girls can slip into the study down the hall without bumping into someone every few steps.

The partiers haven't made it quite this far into the house yet, so it's calm when Lisa says, grinning, "So—I mean, I was planning on just swallowing my feelings forever, but I guess we're doing this?"

Chaeyoung answers with a kiss. God, she gets to kiss Lisa now. She's not sure she's ever going to stop.

"We—," Lisa starts in between kisses. "We should—should leave," she hums.

Chaeyoung nods, pulling away before leaning back in to kiss the tip of Lisa's nose, just because she can.

"Yeah," she agrees, enjoying the adorable scrunched up face that Lisa makes as she pulls back again. "Let's get out of here."

___

A/N: credits go to berryliciouscheerio <3