{stay}

A/N: credits goes to Telli 1206 :-)

___

Roseanne tries her best to keep precised focus as she applies her lipliner in the miroor, but it's so damn hard to ignore the dark eyes glowing at her from behind her reflection.

And she can feel the heat in her girlfriend's stare even better than she can see it.

Lisa's arms are crossed, her lips are pursed tightly and she's burning a hole in the back of Roseanne's head. 

Chaeyoung has to fight down a giggle.

Clearly Lisa is peeved, but why does she always have to look so damn cute when she acts like that?

Lisa sighs loudly, exhaling as dramatically as she can. She's trying to make sure Roseanne hears her and Roseanne knows it. But the blonde remains stoic, keeping her eyes trained on the mirror and pretending not to hear Lalisa's desparate display.

"I just..." Lisa starts slowly. "I don't understand why you have to go." Her shoulders relax when Chaeyoung finally responds by looking up from her lips to stare back at her through the reflection.

"It's just a dance committee meeting. Couldn't you skip just this once? I feel like..." Lisa pauses, licking over her lips as she thinks.

Roseanne turns around, stopping her application to give Lisa her full attention.

Lisa's not one to speak out on her feelings, and Roseanne knows that. So she bats her eyes and smiles brightly at Lisa, quietly encouraging her to continue.

"Like, I haven't seen you. In days," Lisa adds with a quiet groan. "I...miss you."

"Oh, Lili," Roseanne. "I'll only be gone a couple of hours. And then we'll have all night together." Chaeyoung turns back to the mirror, trying to hide the shadow of a smile on her lips as she pretends to smooth down her hair. She knows she won't need her hair styled anymore for where she's planning to end up tonight, but she's not about to let Lisa know that. Yet.

Lisa takes a cautious step towards Roseanne, chewing anxiously on her lip as she does so. She seems so uncertain in that moment, and Roseanne can't stop a wicked grin from forming when she sees Lisa's face.

Lisa catches a glimpse of Roseanne, quirking a brow when she catches the girl's expression. Finally catching on to her girlfriend's ploy, she straightens her stance and flashes a toothy smile.

"I think. You're staying here with me, Princess."

"Is that so?" Chaeyoung replies calmly, tapping on her gloss with her fingertips. "I don't think that's what I just said, is it?"

Lisa takes another step closer, crossing her arms again and tapping against her forearms.

"I'm sorry, babe. I mean, you are staying here. With me. End of story."

Roseanne lets her hand drop, pausing momentarily before twisting in her chair to look back at Lisa. She keeps her lips pressed tight and knits her brows together, looking stern enough to force Lisa to stop in her tracks.

"Well then," she starts. Her gaze soften as she stares back at the younger girl.
"I guess you're going to have to come over here and make me."

Lisa chuckles and quickly closes the distance between them as Roseanne smacks a pretty red kiss to the air and beckons with her finger.