{bonbons}

A/N: Hi loves! Credits goes to MoonflowerInAYellowCup ❤️

___

Chaeyoung stretched her legs out along the sofa making herself comfortable, trying not to lose the page of the book she was reading. She pulled the blanket up to her lap and rested the book there.

She had read the same paragraph five times already, had tried everything to concentrate on her reading and not on Lisa, who was leaning back on the kitchen counter, typing away on her laptop.

She could have been distracted by her girlfriend's outfit, a simple green dungarees with the straps long enough to almost expose the white sports bra. It could have been the messy bun, her bangs falling wildly over her forehead and that for some reason was driving Chaeyoung crazy, it could have been the brunette's voice singing softly, but it was the chocolate that was distracting her.

It had been a couple of days since Jennie had stopped by their flat to drop off a sample of her latest creation. Some chocolates with some kind of plant that gave them a spicy taste that Roseanne hadn't found appealing, but that Lisa seemed to enjoy.

And it wasn't just the chocolate, it was the way Lisa popped the little bonbons into her mouth, the way she ran her tongue over her lips picking up any traces of the sweet that had lingered on them and the way they melted on her fingers, which her girlfriend licked until they seemed to strip away any remaining chocolate flavour.

At first she thought Lisa might be doing it on purpose, considering that Roseanne had practically thrown herself at her when she'd walked in the door, but she'd stopped her in her tracks saying that she needed to finish the essay and then they'd have the whole weekend to themselves and that Lalisa found it fucking pleasurable to tease her for long periods of time to test how long the blonde could hold out. Not that it really bothered Chaeyoung, but she liked to pretend it did.

It was impossible to be so damn sexy doing something as mundane as eating chocolate. Then she realised that her girlfriend didn't need to do anything to be sexy. Anything Lisa did was absolutely sexy without the slightest effort on her part, even drying her hands or sitting down with a cup of tea.

With a grunt she dropped the book on the tea table and kicked the blanket until it fell to the floor, she stood up, walking steadily to stand beside Lisa, slamming the laptop shut and kissing her earning a gasp of surprise which she took the opportunity to slip her tongue into Lisa's mouth tasting the chocolate on her own tongue.

Lisa took a couple of seconds before returning the kiss, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist to hold her close.

Panting, Roseanne broke the kiss, pressing her forehead to Lisa's before reaching for a half-melted bonbon to push it into her girlfriend's mouth, who locked her eyes with hers, darkened with desire and grabbed her wrist to lick her fingers as she ate the treat eliciting a low moan from the back of Roseanne's throat who used her free hand to gently tug on the hair at the nape of her neck to draw her into another hungry kiss that filled the room with the gasps, grunts and moans of both of them.

In search of oxygen Lisa pulled away from her, leaving ghostly kisses on her girlfriend's swollen lips with a smile. "If you wanted a bonbon so badly, you could have always asked" she whispered, her voice raspy.

"It's more fun this way" Roseanne added, making Lisa giggle lightly. Roseanne picked up another sweet again and held it between them "Do you think you can leave the essay for later?" She asked biting her lip.

"Fuck it" a smile formed on the blonde's lips as Lisa took the bonbon from her fingers before twisting her around and pinning her against the counter.