Zach is relentlessly pounding into me while his piercing eyes rest on me. Beads of sweat glisten on his beautiful face and he's moaning loudly. To be honest, I think I've never heard such loud moans from him, and it only adds to my pleasure. He's firmly holding onto one of my legs with his hand while the other one is lifting his weight off me. My orgasm builds up faster than ever, and I already feel the well-known tingle in my toes. The perfect angle in this position is another reason why I love it so much. Zach's hitting that one heavenly spot again and again until I'm on the verge of exploding.

"Zach...oh god...I come," I pant and the next moment I reach my climax and arch my back while Zach's thrusts still come hard and fast. He smirks at me and speeds up his movements since he's not finished yet.

"Fuck, feeling you come is so hot," he groans shakily. I'm a panting mess under him and when he doesn't stop hammering into me, I soon feel another wave of pleasure washing over me. This time I take Zach with me and his head dips down while I feel him throbbing inside me. Our loud moaning echoes in the room until our orgasms die down again.

"I almost forgot how fucking amazing the sex with you is. Holy shit," Zach states breathlessly and slides off me. He grabs his phone and curses. "Fuck, I need to hurry up!"

Before he crawls out of the blanket fort, he leans over and gives me a tender kiss.

"You can stay here until I come home if you want. I'll be back at five."

"Yea, maybe I will. I don't have any plans for today, but I definitely need a shower," I retort with a giggle.

"Use mine. Feel at home and help yourself to whatever you want."

With that, he disappears into his bathroom and only ten minutes later, he reappears in the living room, fully dressed and ready for work.

I get up and follow him into his hallway.

"Have a nice day," I say while leaning against the door frame with crossed arms.

After slipping into his shoes, Zach pulls me into a tight hug.

"You too!" He leans down and gives me a soft kiss before he turns around and reaches for the door handle.

"I love you, Liv!" He says, looking over his shoulder once more.

"I love you!" I retort with a radiance in my face I can't hold back.

As soon as the door closes behind Zach, I can't help but grinning stupidly. This morning as well as the entire last day was simply perfect. Not all my concerns about our relationship are gone yet, but I'm optimistic we will get through this as long as Zach overcomes his guilt feelings, and the way he talked about how he missed me and how he regrets his decision to leave me, leads me to hope that he's determined to make this work, no matter what it takes. What struck me the most was when he said he loves me. I mean, I kind of knew that, but these small three words went straight to my heart. I swore to myself to not sleep with him that soon, but I was completely overwhelmed by Zach's opening up about his feelings, it was inevitable, and I don't regret last night one bit. On the contrary, it was the closest I ever felt towards Zach and I think we both needed to feel each other again. We both needed to still our craving for each other.

After using Zach's bathroom to wash all the sweat off my body, I brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush which Zach left on the sink for me, and then head into the kitchen to make some coffee. A glance at my phone tells me it's only shortly after 7am which means Zach has woken me up before 6am. Strangely, I don't feel tired at all. Actually, I feel energized as never before. With a steamy mug in my hand and wearing one of Zach's hoodies which I found hanging over a chair, I open the terrace door and walk onto the little rooftop terrace. The sun hasn't risen yet, but it's already dusky and the view over the park beneath Zach's apartment is stunning. Light fog hangs over the large green areas which are closer to wilderness than to parks and are covered with snow. I really need to take a walk through that park soon. Perhaps Zach wants to join me.