"Uh, not true. Corgi's right here," he mentioned, jerking his thumb towards the Great Dane behind him. "But I don't hit people 'cuz I'm scared or anything. It's because I know that my emotions get in the way and I tend to go overboard when I'm really mad."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. The only reason I didn't hit Cooper back is because I know that I would've sent him to sleep or killed him," Giorgi said matter-of-factly.

"Ahh... What about Tammy? Did you hurt her at all?"

Giorgi merely nodded and leaned into my ear before whispering: "When you guys were fighting in the art room and you locked the door, I messed with her car. Put sugar in her gas tank and messed with a few wires. I don't know which kind, but I think they were attached to the breaks and steering..? And when I went back into the house after getting you in the car, right when she shanked me in the stomach I cut her inner left thigh—and it almost split in half. It was disgusting."

"Ew..."

"Yeah... You wanna hear about the time I knocked out a guy for trying Tyson?"

"I do. But you have to be quick so that I can shower and get ready for school."

"You saying I talk too slow?"

"I'm saying you're about to tell me about how strong you are in your rich, sexy deep voice, so I need you to speed up so that I don't have time to get horny. I really need to go to school. I borrowed Darnel's notes and I gotta return them."

"Ahhh~," Giorgi hummed. "I'll tell you after school, then. When you get home."

"You're staying?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna sleep in a little bit more."

"Oh, yeah," I scoffed as I remembered him telling me about staying up late. "Well, if you feel more active later, can you run to the store? Corgi needs more food and we need more lube."

"You damn pervert," Giorgi muttered as I got off of his lap. "It is 9 something in the morning and you're already thinking about sex."

"Shut up! We leave for Paris tomorrow for a week. I'd like to go prepared," I laughed while I walked into the kitchen.

"Ugh~," he groaned loudly as he got up and followed me. "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Mmm..." I hummed as I thought while bending over the freezer drawer of our refrigerator, and squeaked when I felt Giorgi's large hands run up my back abruptly. "I can't think of anything."

"Okay, let me know if you do and I'll cook it."

"Ooh~, chef Gio is stopping by for dinner?" I giggled as I stood up straight.

"He is," my boyfriend chuckled while I turned around and leaned against his thick chest. With another short giggle, I stood on my toes and pecked his lips. "And he's gonna throw the fuck down."

"That's hot. Hey, make sure you eat every meal today. You've been working out a lot more and it looks like you're losing more muscle and weight than you're gaining."

"You trying to fatten me up?"

"Yup," I said simply before giving him another peck and heading back towards our bedroom. Upon arriving, I picked out one of Giorgi's long sleeve shirts, a pair of jeans, underwear, and his old dirty pair of white Vans sneakers. After a quick shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth, and then I walked into the living room, grabbing my book bag. "Bout to go?" Giorgi asked from the kitchen.

"Yup. Just gotta grab my laptop from my nightstand."

"Here. Eat," Gio said as he made his way towards our room. "I'll grab your computer. I just want to make sure we both eat this morning."