The Red Lotus - Kyalin

This takes place when Lin, Su, Mako, Bolin, Kai and Tonraq save the Airbenders from the red lotus in the last ep except that Lin is the one carrying Kya out of the fucking cave cause we deserved that at least

Lin bent the Earth that separated them from the Airbenders, and almost smirked when she realized it had taken one of the guards out. Her sister took care of the other one, knocking him out next to his companion. The older Beifong looked at the Airbenders, and her heart skipped a beat when she saw Kya laying there, unconscious, her head resting on a girl's lap. Lin hurriedly unlocked the Water bender's cuffs and slapped  her gently. No one else seemed to be worried about her, except for Jinora, who threw her a concerned look but was more preoccupied by her reunion with Kai.

"Kya, can you hear me?" Lin asked, her heart beating faster as she realized she couldn't feel the healer's breathing. She would've given anything to be a Waterbender as that exact moment, to be able to heal the woman. She couldn't lose her, she knew she'd lose herself on the way.

"Let's get y'all out of here," Suyin said once she'd reunited with Opal. Lin didn't really listen to what the others said, she focused on how to carry Kya out without hurting her. She opted for bridal style, it was less risky considering the fact that she had no idea where she was hurt. Her heart was beating fast as she hurried out of the cave with the others, but she calmed a bit when Kya's eyes fluttered and she smiled weakly. "Lin? What happened?" she murmured, too weak to do better. The Earthbender smiled back weakly, she had never been so relieved in her entire life. She laid her wife there, against Oogi's leg and kneeled next to her. "You're going to be okay, I promise," she said softly. Kya nodded, but her eyes were closing again and she fainted, but at least it didn't look like she was suffering.

*****

When Kya woke up, her head was laying on Lin's lap and they were on a bison's saddle, heading for Air Temple Island. Lin seemed to have fallen asleep, and the healer smiled at that beautiful view. "Kya, you're finally awake! Can you start healing Korra?" Tonraq asked, hopeful. Kya nodded and tried to move, but she winced of pain and got back to her initial position as soon as she did. "No. I need to heal myself first, but that won't be easy. What happened?" she asked, watching the Avatar sleep in her father's arms.

Bumi was sitting on the saddle too, but it was all. No Air kids, no Pema, no team avatar. They had probably taken the most injured ones on the bison so they would get them home safely as soon as possible. "She got poisoned by the red lotus," Bumi answered. It looked like he was suffering too, but Kya didn't say anything.

She looked at the gourds full of water in Tonraq's back, and took another gesture to sit up a bit. "Can I have water, please?" she asked, wincing. She was almost sure she had broken ribs, and her leg and foot were probably broken too. The other Waterbender nodded and bent the water towards Kya, only to give her control over it. The healer groaned of pleasure as she applied the glowing water on her chest, and then looked at Lin, who was still sleeping. She shook her shoulder, feeling bad for waking the Metalbender up. It looked like she could've used some extra sleep...

"Hey, you're awake," Lin said softly, cupping the healer's face with her hands. Kya smiled weakly, and detailed her wife's face. "You're hurt," she noticed. Lin chuckled sadly, and ended up wincing. "Probably just a broken rib. It's okay," she assured. She put a strand of silver hair behind her wife's ear, and kissed her softly. It was the first time she'd ever been so affectionate while in public, probably due to the fear they'd all been feeling for days, if not weeks now. "I need to help Korra, can you help me?" Kya asked, embarrassed to have to ask. The Earthbender shook her head. "You're not helping anyone right now! Half of your bones are probably broken!"

"Aw, that's so sweet of you to take care of my sister," Bumi said with a smirk, looking at them. "Now is not the time, Bumi!" Kya protested. Lin sighed, and still helped her to sit up. "Tonraq, lay Korra down where I can reach her," the healer ordered. The man did, and she started working under Lin's caring and worried look.

*****

It had been three weeks already, and Kya's foot was only starting to heal, even after sessions of self healing, and others from her mother. Lin had taken care of her, of them both to be exact, every single minute since they'd been back in Republic City, and even though her body hurt everywhere, she couldn't have been happier.

"Hey, are you ready?" Lin asked softly, stepping into their bedroom with a soft knock. Kya nodded and stood up, reaching for Lin's arm so her wife could help her to walk. "How are you feeling?" the Earthbender asked. Her wife knew she was talking about how she was doing physically, but she couldn't help but answer about her emotions. "My niece is getting her tattoos. I can't believe it. My father would've been so proud," Kya chuckled, wiping a tear away. Lin pulled her into a gentle hug, and brushed her lips against the long silver gray hair. "I know. It's quite unbelievable," she whispered. Kya nodded, and kissed her wife's lips softly. "I love you," she whispered. Lin smiled, and kissed back, smiling at the feeling it gave her. They had been together for eight years, married for three, and yet Kya still made her feel like a teenager who had a crush. Those butterflies she felt in her belly when she was kissing the healer, or when she heard her laugh, or when Kya said she loved her. They were the best thing that Lin could've ever asked for. "I love you too. So much."

Ooookaaayyyyy i have a question
Did any of you ever find a ATLA hogwarts AU? Cause if yes I need it

I'm tired, it's 00:30 and I should be sleeping cause I'm exhausted and I have school on tomorrow, but no
Anyway, hope you liked it
(Oh and btw if you have any ideas of one shots, don't hesitate to let me know, I'll do what I can)