Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"

Start from the beginning

We have to jump through the net to get in.Which I am not so happy about because of my Fear of Heights.I decide to help Des in jumping first and then jumping.

"Des,come here",I say.

"Yeah bro",She says.

Just as I am about to say something,she climbs on the ledge of the building.

"Are we supposed to jump ??",She asks.

"Yeah...if you are scared,I will help you",I say.

"Who says I am scared.Watch this bro",She says and then turns forward to jump but then she turns back to me and says,"By the way good luck jumping after me and facing your fear of heights".

She then jumps.

"WOOOHOOOOOOO.....that was so much fun",I hear her cheer from the bottom.

That is exactly like my lil sis.A brave Dauntless at heart.

I close my eyes,take a deep breath and jump after her.

I FINALLY reach the bottom.I am proud of myself to have not died of a Heart attack.

"Are you fine bro ??",Des asks.

"Yeah.I am absolutely fine.How come you are so brave??",I say+ask.

"Ummm...maybe because I am a Dauntless legend's sister",She says and then I smile.

"Yeah.....maybe but you forgot to describe the legend as Handsome,Hot and Happening",I say.She rolls her eyes and gives me the look so as to say SERIOUSLY.I just shrug and lead her to the chasm.

We talk about her life now.She tells me where she stayed for the past 4 years (A/N : Destiny is 18 years old now) and why Marcus lied about her being dead (A/N : I don't really have a reason so just imagine it to be some major reason).

After she tells me all of this.I hug her.I feel so sorry for her.I feel so sorry for not being with her when she needed me the most.

"Des ??",I ask.

"Yeah",She replies.

"I am so sorry",I say.

"Sorry for what bro??",She asks.

"Sorry for not being there when you needed me the most",I say.

"You know what bro......it's really not your fault its all our horrible childhood and MARCUS's fault.You don't need to be sorry.I love you",She says.

I smile and say,"I love you too".

"You know what ?? Today I read a news in the newspaper.It was about a brother who loved his sister so much but he lost her.Then he found his long lost sister.Guess who was the brother",I say.

"Ummmm.......YOU",She screams.

"Nope",I say.

"Okay so........FOUR", Again she screams.

"Nope",I say again.

"Ummmm....TOBIAS EATON",This time she screams so loud, I think she ruptured my eardrum.Keyword : Think.

"Nope",I say again.

She gets frustrated and then says,"Okay so you only tell me who is the brother".

"The brother is........ME",I say and Des just glares looking baffled at me.

"But I said the answer was YOU and you said that it is wrong",She says sadly.

"Yeah so the answer is ME and not YOU",I say and then begin laughing.

First she just looks confused then she also starts laughing with me.

"Okay Des,Now let's get serious.We have to now decide how to....um...hurt Tris",I say.

"Bro,I know it is very hard for you to do this.But I really appreciate you doing this and not letting that Heartless lady lay a finger on Tris",She says and smiles encouragingly.

"Thanks Des.....So how do we do this ???",I ask.

"Umm. we could.................................................(A/N : Destiny tells Tobias the plan to ask Tris to abort the baby and also the Girlfriend part.So basically in Chapter 8 whatever Tobias said to Tris was Destiny's idea.And the dots represent her telling the plan. I am too bored and lazy to write it.)",She says.

I feel it is a good plan."Yeah that sound good Des",I tell her.

"But there is a drawback in the plan",I say.

"What is it bro ??",She asks me.

"I don't have a girlfriend and having a girlfriend is one of the way's to hurt Tris.So how should we proceed",I ask.

"Ummm......we could find someone who could act like your girlfriend.Or.......I could act like I am your girlfriend",She says.

"Woah...that sound good.But seriouly Des....how are you so damn intelligent ??",I ask.

She shrugs and says,"God's gift".

I smile and nod my head.So the plan is made.I have to go tell Tris that I don't want the baby and I want her to abort it and I should also tell her that I am very happy with my girlfriend.And my girlfriend is none other than my lil sis DESTINY.

"Wait Des..There is another problem",I say.

"And that would be ??",She asks.

"Tris know you",I say.

"Huh ?? Tris knows me ??",She asks.

"No....I mean she has not seen you but she knows about you.She knows your name and our relation and etc.",I say.

"Oh......So that means we will have to come up with a new name for me",She says.I stare at her in Awe.

She looks at me and asks,"Why are you looking at me like that ??".

"Because your "GOD'S GIFT" is amazing !!!",I say putting air quotes around God's gift.

She smiles.Then I say,"Des you should probably go and take some rest".

"Okay....but where should I go ??",she asks.

I take her to the extra room that I own (A/N : This is the same room where Tobias brought Tris after Al, Peter and Drew hung her over the chasm).Before I met Tris this was my home and now I have a new home with Tris.Des lies down on the bed.I kiss her forehead tell her goodbye and then I close the door and head towards Zeke's house.

FLASHBACK FINISHED 

A/N : So that was the end of the TENth chapter.Leave your comments for me.In the next chapter you will find out the Zeke's reaction to the Flashback.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️