Chapter 51: Diodora is a Ho

Start from the beginning

"Are you dumb?" Diodora questioned with an evil smile, and none of us answered him. "This isn't a rating game, and all of you will die here. No matter how powerful all of you are, you won't be able to take on this many number of devils, so it's best if you die right away. I will become one with Asia while you are busy with them then. You know what I mean? Mad Dog, I will make Asia mine."

"You are aware Asia is a person too, could you ask her for what she wants?" I wanted to try being reasonable. "She's made it clear that she doesn't like you, so why not move on like a functional person?"

"I must request that you let me stab you!" Tojuro requested the devil, but Diodora merely scoffed at the request before fading into nothingness with Asia, and to say I was pissed would be an understatement if the millennia.

"(Y/N), I know you're pissed, but right now we need to focus on getting out of this." Kiba asked, and I began planning for a way to cleave through these devils.

"I guess I'll just cut my way through all of them." I used Gae Bulg to cut the devil in front of me along his waist, along with three other devils that were standing alongside him. "(Y/N) Orignal: Devil's Pri-"

"No!" I suddenly heard a voice on my shoulder, and I looked at the source of the voice and saw that it was a talking crow. "You need to save your strength for Douche-iodora, leave this to us!"

"Us?"

Out of nowhere, a large group of devils in the far corner of the room were suddenly impaled with roots, and their blood appeared to allow crimson red flowers to bloom on them. In the same corner, I noticed several body parts were getting torn off. It was like the force was intentionally coming towards us until the last person was cut in half, allowing me to see the people who were behind all this, two of whom I recognized and the other two I didn't recognize. One appeared to be a large man dawning a brown cloak with holes in it to allow his goat horns and antlers to pop out, and his face is covered by a wooden mask that only allowed me to see emerald green eyes. I could also see his hands since they were out, and both of them appeared to be massive wooden claws. The other unfamiliar figure is just a coyote, maybe a pet.

"(Y/N), are you okay?!" Rossweisse grabbed my face and began checking it for injuries, and most likely forgot I was wearing a mask until after a couple seconds of checking.

"I should have known that Diodora prick would pull some pussy BS like that." Dagda crushed another devil using his massive club. "Oh hey Cernunnos, how's Christianity treating you?"

"Horribly..." The one named Cernunnos replies, and his voice sounded like two people talking at once.

"Rossweisse, I'm okay, but right now I need to focus on saving Asia, a close person to me." I answered while Rossweisse turned slightly pink and let go of my face. "Why are you guys here anyways? Also, who are these two?"

"Well the creepy guy with the mask is Cernunnos, and we've met before (Y/N)." The coyote appeared to be talking, and I think I would remember a talking coyote. "Eh, you don't remember me?" The coyote appeared to be crying. "We met a couple days ago though..."

"That's because you were disguised, Dipfuck." The crow scolded the coyote. "He was the guy at the studio, the Native American looking dude whose eyes were a coyote and who told you Issei is popular with the kids. I'm Crow, he's Coyote."

"And the hooded guy is Cernunnos, or Satan, depending on who's in control at the time." Dagda introduced him before handing Rias a bag. "These are some weird ear things that Azazel wanted to give you guys, so you guys go get that jackass."

"Wait, s-shouldn't some of us go with them?" Rossweisse asked, and the three gods looked at each other to begin thinking. "Diodora might have more tricks up his sleeve."