ᴘᴀʀᴛ 56

New tactic; hurry up vote. i'm waiting. 

also somebody explain why i suddenly feel like being a songwriter-

i need help. 

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You slip out of the Slytherin Dungeons and tip-toe through the corridors to the entrance of the Gryffindor Common Room. As you enter, Ginny, Neville, and Luna all wait outside the portrait and motion you to follow them.

"Ginny, how do you even know the password?" You ask as you catch up to the three of them, walking side by side.

"I can't say," is all she says. Does she seem...nervous?

"So, how are you guys planning on stealing it?" You wonder, Neville seemed deathly afraid as he lags behind you, Ginny, and Luna.

"We don't really have a plan," Luna chirps.

"You don't?"

"Well, if we had a plan, the chances of it following through are slim. We're kind of just counting on you to make sure we don't get caught," Ginny concludes as she leads the group down a narrow hallway and then down a flight of stairs.

"So, why are you stealing the sword anyway?"

"It's for Harry," Luna says, motioning Neville to hurry.

"Why does he-" you're quickly hushed by Ginny as she whirls around the lean against the wall.

You take a glimpse to see what had happened, and it's a Prefect. You eye the Prefect until they're clear out of sight. Once they are, the group begins to move forward.

"So why-"

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I can't tell you," Ginny cuts in, making you feel small.

"Oh...okay..." you whisper sadly, following the trio down another flight of stairs.

The rest of the walk continues in silence. The dim corridors are lit by the crackling flames that mildly cover up the sound of you guys' footsteps.

"Y/N, you wait right here. We'll be just around the corner," Ginny points to a spot by the wall. You stare at the space blankly, feeling a bit low that you couldn't join in on the heist.

However, before you can say anything further, the group of three moves on, turning around the bend. You lean against the wall Ginny had pointed at, staring into the darkness. Your eyelids flutter as you're slowly pulled into exhaustion from the extreme boredom.

You're only awoken when you hear footsteps hit against the stone floors. You stand up and tip-toe to see who it is.

Draco.

Your eyes flicked before you hide back against the wall, out of his sight. You don't know why, but the pace of your heartbeat begins to pick up, and you can feel your heavy breathing ring in your head.

You're really thrown into panic when you hear another pair of footsteps and low whispers. Their voices become louder the closer to get to you.

"Did you receive the letter from the Dark Lord?"

"What letter?"

"The Dark Lord didn't send you one...interesting.."

"What that supposed to mean?"

"Nevermind, it's not meant for you."

"Tell me!"

"I will not you, and we will not speak of this any longer."