ᴘᴀʀᴛ 55

We hit 75k !!!

Damn straight mwah

Don't forget to vote !!!

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

Draco's lips crash against yours, and as soon as you feel the intoxication of his presence on you, everything is thrown completely out of proportion. His hands begin moving to places your body had been begging for his touch, his tongue swirling with yours. The way he deems his effect only takes seconds. You easily slip under his control.

You hate that you were letting him do this.

But at the same time, a tiny part of you had hoped he would.

For some reason, you didn't want him to stop.

You had missed him.

Which was sickening.

Theo was good, but Draco was for you.

His hands travel between the folds of your clothes, slipping his finger beneath your bra. His finger slides through the space between your breasts, before drawing it all the way down to the band of your skirt.

His fingers loops beneath your skirt, gliding into your heat. You press your lips together, refusing to make any noise, not wanting Draco to hear his satisfaction. But, after his first pumps, you go weak, hungry for his touch, moaning shamefully.

Your body shivers when he pushes in another finger, feeling him pump against your soaking walls. Your hands find themselves on Draco's shoulders, your nails digging into the fabric of his robes. Draco only watches as you become chained to his control.

"You're so fucking easy," Draco mumbles. You aren't sure whether it's a comment or a complaint, but you're too aroused to take it to heart.

"Go to-" you had intended for the words to leave strong, but they sound more like feeble whimpers. "F-fuck, Dr-Draco."

Your breath goes scarce as Draco hits your g-spot, over and over again. Once he's found it, he targets it, only aiming his fingers in that direction. By now, you've become a toy in his hand, and his only intent is to play with you until he gets tired of you. But for some reason, that's enough for you. If that's what you can scrape by, you'll take it.

Standards have been thrown out the window. You were desperate for Draco to love you the same way you love him.

With the last pumps, you come over Draco's hand, feeling your walls give in, surrendering to Draco's power. You can feel the discomfort as your juices drip into the fabric of your clothes. Draco pulls out his fingers, and he sticks them in your mouth.

You have no choice to swallow and suck, swirling your tongue around his fingers. When what you've done is good enough, he lets you grasp a breath.

Your heart tugs. You aren't sure what to feel. You're confused. Draco had said he didn't love you, but maybe he'd changed his mind? Maybe he does now? Would you take him back? You would, that was an easy question, the answer you'd keep hidden away until it passed. If he asked you would, you really would, without regrets, second guesses, or any thoughts.

You couldn't figure out why. You weren't sure if what you had for Draco was love or longing, maybe both. The notion of Draco coming back to you, begging on his knees, crying for you replayed in your head constantly. It was a fantasy that you kept refreshing because of how much you've convinced yourself that he still does love you.