ᴘᴀʀᴛ 32

Last update for now. I have no idea when the next update is coming out, but most likely, it'll come out this weekend. I hope everybody enjoyed this update dump! Enjoy the part, and don't forget to vote!

ALSO, I MADE MY LIST FOR MY FAVS A COUPLE PARTS BACK! UPDATE BEN BARNES (AKA FAN CAST SIRIUS BLACK) IS MY HUSBAND. HE'S MINE, I CLAIM! EXPECT A SIRIUS BLACK X READER FANFICTION ONE DAY!

**********

Fred Weasley

I wake up to loud noises coming from downstairs. I flip onto my stomach, groaning into my pillow. George bombards into our room, slamming the door behind him.

"What the fuck?" I grunt, propping myself against my palm, glaring at my twin brother.

"LANGUAGE!" I hear my mother's muffled scream come from down below in the kitchen.

"Good news," George beams, plopping down at the foot of my bed. "Diagon Alley, they've got an empty lot."

"Really?" I ask, my mood instantly lighting up.

"Yep, the problem is we're short around 75 galleons."

"75?" I fall back down on my pillow in defeat. "How are we going to get 75 more galleons?"

"Well, I looked into it, and in about two months, we'll have the money."

"Two months?" I groan, rubbing my forehead.

"We'll figure it we always do," he assures, standing back up. "Besides worse comes to wors-"

A knock interrupts the conversation, both George and I whip around to face the door.

A sigh of relief washes of us as Ginny pops in, "Mum wants you to come down for breakfast."

"I'll be down in a sec," I say, getting out of bed. George walks over to Ginny.

George follows Ginny out to the hallway, the door closing behind them.

I stumble to my dresser, pulling off my pajamas and putting on a shirt and jeans. I run my fingers through my hair, attempting to comb it. As I look to my side, I notice an owl flying towards the room, landing on the windowsill.

I walk over to the owl, immediately recognizing Y/N's handwriting. On the front of the letter is scribbled Fred W. Eagerly; I carefully untie the parchment from the owl's leg, swiftly opening the parchment at its seal.

Fred,

Hopefully, you get this. I really haven't done much other than reading and listen to music. If you can, you should buy me some more cassettes. I'm running out of music to play. We'll have our own little collection. I found this really, good muggle book. Could you ask Hermione about it, if she knows what it is? I'm sure she has since she's read basically every book in existence but still. It's called Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It's a really, good book, actually, and the cover is really, pretty. Anyway, see you soon, right? Only a couple days left of holidays.

I miss you lots,

Y/N

Quickly I pull together a letter in response. Sitting at my desk, shuffling through the drawers for my quill, parchment, and ink.

Y/N,

I'll make sure to ask Hermione about your book. What's it about? I've already gone to the muggle record store a couple times and picked up a few cassettes. Oh right, a record store is basically a music store. Which songs do you like? That way, it'll be easier for Hermione to pick out the songs. Well, I pick out the songs. Hermione just gives me options. Muggle stores are strange. One day, I'll bring you to a record store. This summer, count on it, you, me, we're going to go to a record store, so save the date. Holidays are going by so fast. I can't believe I'm already going to see you in a couple of days. Of course, I'm not complaining.