ᴘᴀʀᴛ 43

Happy 60k! This is all insane, but thank you very much. Please don't forget to vote and enjoy :)

Disclaimer: Self-Harm

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"Harmonia Nectere Passus," you enunciate each word verbatim from your head. You open the cabinet doors only to have set yourself up for disappointment.

"Fuck," Draco tenses, staring furiously at the piece of furniture.

"Then you do it," you snap, stepping away from the cabinet.

You hold your breath as Draco attempts, but exhale when he also fails.

"It's not that easy, now is it?" You grin mockingly, glaring at him bitterly.

"I never said it was easy," he speaks through gritted teeth.

"Right, because it's been an entire year, and you still haven't fucking fixed it."

"Thanks, Y/N, for always so happily reminding me-" he pounds his fist against the door of the cabinet. "Whenever you fuck it up."

Infuriated, you feel your arm detach from your side, slapping Draco's cheek. "Go to hell, Draco. Go to fucking hell."

"This is my hell," he scoffs as he rubs his cheek, a red sting flushes his face. His body is relaxed, but his eyes are bloodshot, and his jaw is clenched. "We're already living in it."

You scream before pushing past Draco, causing him to stumble back. You leave the Room of Requirement, the doors slam close behind you. With every breath, you grow more furious, frustrated at both Draco and the stupid fucking cabinet.

You enter your dorm, slamming the door open and close. You throw yourself onto your bed, screaming into your pillow. Your throat runs dry and hoarse, unable to produce any more noise. You hurl your pillow at Pansy's side of the room. It lands on the edge of her stripped mattress and plunges to the ground.

The room falls quiet, nothing but the sound of your heavy breathing. You stare straight at Pansy's empty side. She left nothing but pictures and photos plastered over her walls in an attempt to make the room feel less vacant. It didn't do much.

You slip off your bed and look at all the polaroids pasted on the walls. You walk around the room, studying each one individually. Each person in each picture smiles happily. Anybody's troubles are completely transparent. By the time you've looked at all the photos, you wipe sad tears off your cheek. Even though the tears are sad you smile in reminiscence of old memories.

Draco Malfoy

Fuck.

Fuck, you dumbass.

You always fucking screw up.

My body is tense and my jaw is locked as I pace the Room of Requirement with rage. Anything in my path becomes destructed, a chair, a table, or a lamp. By the time I walk out the entrance, all over the floor is shattered glass and splinted wood.

Pushing past people as I walk to my dorm, throwing myself into my desk chair. Tempted to hurl everything on my desk to the ground, I stand up, pacing the room.

There's no time left.

How did you fuck up again?

She's just trying to help.