Introduction

Hello everybody!  Just wanted to give a brief description of the story and let you know how it will be told to avoid confusion!

    Lily is a young adult with a few disastrous secrets.  First, her anxiety that prevents her from doing simple everyday tasks like driving.   She constantly feels trapped by her own mind, especially after a few run-ins with her annoying and confusing ex-boyfriend. 

    Second, she's hopelessly in love with her best friend's little brother, Liam.  And neither of them has any idea.

    Lily struggles between her strong feelings and her anxiety, each slowly ripping her apart.  His smile is the only she has to hold onto, until the night of her ex's wedding.  Everything Lily thought she knew is thrown into question when a big secret comes out and she doesn't know if she'll manage to stay together or explode in a smatter of stardust.

    This book will be told with each chapter in different time periods.  I'll let you know when each chapter takes place at the beginning, and it will normally go back and forth between the wedding night, when everything goes crazy and from before.  Hopefully that makes sense.  Each chapter will also contain a quote and a song that I feel embodies that specific part. Thank you so much for reading and please comment!