XXII

Chapter 22:

I woke up looked at the clock and I noticed it was 3 hours after Killian had bought me to bed. I got up and went to the toilet, after I was done i was going to put on my pregnancy-dress. Then I suddenly felt a kick on the right side of my belly. I sat down on the bed and rubbed over my belly.

It was a nice feeling, because I was really uncomfortabel today. Then suddenly I felt a hard kick on the left site and I also started rubbing there, now with two hands on my belly. Then I felt an other kick and an other one and suddenly a sharp pain.

"Ow" I yelled and I started rubbing faster. After 20 seconds the pain was gone and I got up and started Walking around the cabin.

9 minutes later I felt an other sharp pain and it was gone 20 secondes later again. I had the feeling we needed to get back to Storybrooke, because there is a big chance I'm about to go into labor.

"KILLIAN!!!" I yelled, but he probably didn't hear me, because after 7 minutes he still wasn't here.

I needed to go get him. I opened the door and with all my power I put my feet one by one up the stairs step by step. Then after 2 minutes when I was half way on the stairs the sharping pain came back.

(little note: imagin she is walking really slow and not that the stairs is long. Ok lets continue now.)

"OW" I yelled again. The pain took longer then before. I breathed through the pain before I continued to walk Killian.

A minute after the pain had stoped I started climbing on the stairs again. This time it took me less then 2 minutes. I opened the door and I saw killian at the wheel, he had his earpods in, I had given him that for his birthday last yeah and he was kinda addicted to listening to music now.

Killian had his eyes closed and obviously couldn't hear me, so i had to go over there. I started walking holding on to the side of the ship, because I could barely walk. J needed to walk on a stairs again, it was only 4 steps, but still.

When I finally made it to Killian i was about to tap him softly on his shoulder, but the pain came back again so I took a tight grip on his arm. Killian quickly turned his head and saw me standing there.

"Oh my god, Emma, what's wrong?" Killian asked

I didn't awnser, I was still in pain.

After a 30 secondes the pain stoped and I could talk "I have contractions, the baby's are coming. Killian we have to get to the hospital, now!"

~ 𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗱. ~