XIX

Chapter 19:

"OMG" I yelled and pressed the red button as many times as i could until the nurse came in.

"What's wrong Ms Swan?" She asked

"THOSE 5 PEOPLE THAT JUST CAME IN ARE MY FAMILIE!!!"

"O god, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise." She said quickly

"Please can I go to Them?!"

"You can't see 4 of them" The nurse said "They're in surgery right now, because of the bleeding and-"

"BLEEDING, WHAT BLEEDING?!!! WHAT HAPPEND WHY THEY ARE LIKE THIS?"

"They were all in an accident on their way and only the child, Henry i think, isn't that ingured, you can see him in an hour if you want." She said

"Yeah I would really like to go to him please"

"Okay I'll come and get you and put you in a wheelchair and I'll drive you to him in an hour." She said

On hour later she came back into my room and helped me in the chair. She opened a door and I saw Henry, I think was sleeping. His left arm was in a cast, because it was broken.

Then he looked up "Mom?" He said

"Henry? You're awake? What happend?!"

"Yeah I am, well Killian was with me my mom Regina at Grandma and grandpa's loft and Killian started to have these extremely painfull cramps in his stomach so we were goung to get him to the hospital and when we were driving we were in an accident" He said tearing up "But uhm where are the others?"

"They're all in surgery for over an hour. But I hope they're gonna be fine. Also did you just say he had cramps in his stomach?"

"Yeah why?" He asked

"Well the reason I'm here is that I had those to, but the nurse said nothing was wrong with me"

"You had?" He said

"Yes, and now i understand why the could find anything wrong with me, it was Killian i felt some how his pain."

"Wow mom, intense" Henry said

"Right, but we have to tell the doctors that there is somthing wrong with Killian's stomach. I'm going to find one." And I drove to the hall way.

I saw Whale. "Hey Whale, I don't think there was anything wrong with me, I think it's Killian."

"What how, and how do you know that?" Whale said

"Well I was talking to Henry and he said Killian had these huge cramps and that they were in the car because of Killian and they were going to the hospital hours ago. And I think Killian and I had them at the same time and because you couldn't find anything wrong with me."

" Okay Mrs Swan, I'll look at it in a few minutes after he gets out of surgery." He said

"Wow a few minutes, can I come with you I wanna see him"

"Uh, yeah sure, he'll be asleep though." Whale said

"That's okay, I just want to see him"

- 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘁𝘄 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆. -