XIII

Chapter 13:

- Half a month later -

"Okay Ms Swan you're doing great. If you want you can walk more, like 4 hours a day" Whale said to Emma

"Okay, thank you."

xxxxx

- At the end of the month -

"You can walk and run as many times as you want. But if it doesn't feel right, you just have to take it easy." Dr Whale said

"Okay thanks Whale" Emma said

xxxxx

- 2 weeks later / 12 weeks pregnant -

"Killian, we have to go to the clothing store after work." Emma said irritated

"We litterly went 2 weeks ago when you came out of the hospital." Killian said

"Yeah I know, but I can't get my jeans on." Emma said while struggling

You couldn't really see Emma was pregnant, it looks like she had a big lunch, but her jeans just didn't really fit anymore.

Emma Threw her jeans across the room.

"Ugh, I'll just wear sweatpants then, I'm really not in the mood for this." She said now angry.

This morning when she woke up she had pain in her belly, so she was irritated all morning.

Killian walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" He said worried.

"No, no not really." Emma said "My stomach is hurting all morning and I don't know why and I'm also nauseous, it's really annoying."

"You can stay home if you want, your father will understand." Killian said "And besides, Whale said that if it doesn't feel right, you have to relax."

"Yeah, yeah okay. I- I think I'm gonna stay home today." She said "And I'm gonna sleep a bit longer I think."

"Okay Em, I'll tell David you're not coming to work today." Killian said

He tucked her in and kissed her on her head. "Sleep well Emma" Killian said softly

He closed the door and Emma fell immediately asleep.

xxxxx

When Emma woke up a few hours later she felt even more nauseous then before. She stood up to go to the bathroom and she immediately felt like she had to throw up. She ran to the bathroom, knelt down next to the toilet as fast as she could and threw up immediately.

She was still sitting on the floor in the bathroom when she heard the front door. It was Killian who came to check on her.

When she heard him walk up the stairs she started throwing up again. Killian heard it and he ran to her as fast as he could. He sat next to her graped her hair so it wouldn't fall in the toilet and started rubbing her back.

"It's okay, just let it all out" Killian said.

~ 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁.
𝗫 𝗡𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗲 ~