XII

Chapter 12:

It was totally silent, then Regina broke the silence and said. "Congatulations Emma, how long have you known?"

"Uhm, a few weeks maybe" Emma said

"Congatulations honey, I'm happy for the both of you." David said to his daughter and kissed her on her head.

"Thanks dad" She said

xxxxx

After a few hours Emma had gotten a lot messages, she ashumed the whole town knows she's pregnant by now, because Grumpy was at the party. Emma didn't really care anymore, she was exhausted and had exepted she was going to have kids.

All the guests had left and Killian was cleaning the house. Emma, who was still sitting in a wheelchair, wanted to go to bed. But if she would walk upstairs Killian would go paranoid, so she drove to him.

"Killian, could you help me get upstairs, I'm tired." She said

"Yeah just a sec" Killian answered

"You know, I could just walk on my own." Emma said trying to manipulatie him

"No you're not, I'm gonna carry you up and down stairs as many times as you need" Killian said worried but with a smile

He walked up to Emma and and pushed her as close to the stairs as possible. Then he graped her and carried her all the way up stairs. He put her down on their bed and she kissed him.

"Thank you" she said and she kissed him again and again.

"I love you so much, I thought I'd lost you." Killian said between kisses.

"I love you too" Emma mutters wanting to do more then kissing.

She took of her shirt and went on with kissing again. Then she noticed Killian wanted to do more and so did Emma, she graped his shirt and pulled it of. She pulled his pants down and carried on kissing.

"Swan" Killian said but Emma ignored him and Emma kissed him again.

"Swan, Swan" Killian said agian "EMMA, WE HAVE TO STOP!"

"Noooo why, I just want to enjoy these moments" Emma said irritated.

"The doctor said no stressfull things." He said. "And this may not be stressfull, but your heart beats faster."

"Yeah, I know." Emma said

"I think you should just go to sleep" Killian said "and I'm gonna clean up the house and come to bed right after, okay?"

"Yeah okay" She said

Killian went downstairs and cleaned up the house, he put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to their room. Emma was already asleep, he put on his black pajamas with a ship that looked like the Jolly Roger on it and went to bed too. Soon after he also fell asleep.

~𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝘁~