XX

Chapter 20:

- A few minutes later -

Killian was asleep with a broken leg and scars and bruises all over his body, lying on his back while Whale was doing an ultrasound on his belly.

"Let's see what we have here" Whale said.

After a few minutes Whale looked like he was seeing something on the screen.

"What, what's wrong, what do you see?"

"Well, come take a look." He said and pointed at the screen.

I drove to him "What am I looking at?"

"You're looking at his bladder and you can see the little crystal shaped stones?" He said

"Yeah?"

"Well these are kidney stones. Most of the people don't even feel them, what he has is colic pain. Kidney stones won't kill him unless it doesn't get remove from him. So when he wakes up he needs to pee them out." Whale explained "And if that doesn't work we need to do surgery on him."

"Oh okay thank you. Oh and can we share a room please I want to be here when he wakes up."

"Yeah sure, would you like the same thing for your parents and Regina and Henry?" Whale asked

"Yes please"

And Whale walkers away to grap my bed.

A few minutes after Whale bought in het bed Emma had fallen asleep.

Then Emma woke up hearing moans, she looked to her right sid and saw that Killian was awake.

"Hey" I said with a sleepy head

"Hey, good morning" Killian said with effort. "How are you?"

"Oh I'm fine but you're not really, you have a broken leg and scars and bruises all over your body and you have kidney stones."

"Oh thats why it hurts so much" He said

"Didn't you asje for a doctor yet?"

"Oh, wow, I didn't even notice we're in the hospital. So no I didn't." Killian said

"I'm going to call one to our room." And I pressed the red button.

A minute later a nurse came in. "Oh good you're both awake" She said "Mr. Jones, as you're probably aware you have a lot of pain and you can make it stop by peeing the kidney stones out."

A few minutes later the nurse came back with an urinal. "Do you want me to put the curtains between you?" She said

"No thats okay, she's my wife." Killian said

I looked at him and smiled

"Ms Swan, I think you should hold his hand, this is gonna hurt, it's worse then labor and I can talk, I've had both." The nurse said to me.

"Okay" and I took his hand in my own.

"Mr Jones you can pee now." The nurse said and he started peeing

"OW, BLOODYHELLLLL" Killian yelled and he squeezed my hand.

xxxxx

When he was finaly done peeing he was breathing really heavy and was exhausted so he let go of my hand. I looked at killian, because I was worried if he was okay.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Killian said

"For what?"

"Your hand, it's purple" He said

"Ms Swan, can you move your hand?" the nurse asked

"Yeah a bit, it hurts thought."

~𝗙𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 (𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲) 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢.~