IV

Chapter 4:

"A pregnancy test, isn't that obvious? Is being late, tired and nauseous not a big hint?"

"Well no not for me, I've never known things about pregnancy and you know that." He said. "And How do you test it any way?"

"Well you have a stick that..., oh here it is, ... I have to pee on the end of the stick. And after I peed on it I have to wait a few minutes and after thats over we'll see if I'm pregnant or not."

Killian looks at Emma, then at her belly, then at the stick and back to Emma.

"What?" He yelled. "Your pregnant?"

"We don't know that yet, so if you'll exuse me. I'm going to pee on this stick and we'll look at the result together, ok?"

"Yeah sure" He said.

And he walked away.

After five minutes Emma came out of the bathroom with her hand over the result. She went to Killian who was walking very nevious through their bedroom. They both sat down on their bed.

"If there are two stripes I'm pregnant and if there is one I'm not, ok Killian?"

"Yeah." He said.

Emma removed her hand slowly from the result.

They both could't believe what they saw.

"Emma it says two stipjes, you, you're pregnant." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah..., yeah I suppose I am..."