III

Chapter 3:

Around 10pm Emma woke up because she heard the door down stairs. And she knew Killian was home.

"Emma, I'm home" Killian yelled.

Emma walked down stairs to Killian.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"No I..., I just woke up, But I'm not really hungry any way."

"You have to eat somthing." He said. "Here there is some leftover lasagne Regina made us."

"OK i guess I'll eat that then."

After she finished half of her piece lasagne, Emma Started to get nauseous again. So she trew the rest of the lasagne in the garbage can and put her plate and fork in the dishwasher. She sat down on the couch next to Killian and they watched a serie called Jane the virgin.

It's about a girl getting pregnant by accident because the doctor made a mistake. But then because they were watching this Emma suddenly realised she was nauseous all day and she was a few days late. She jumped up and went to the bathroom. Killian got currious and went after her.

"What's wrong love?" He asked

"Well I'm 4 days late, tired and I'm nauseous all day long. What do you think?"

"Uhm..." He said

"Where is it, I thought I still had one here just in case."

"I don't know what you're talking about. And what are you even looking for?" He asked.