XI

Chapter 11

"WHATT!!!" Henry yelled. "ARE YOU, ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

"What, no of course not, don't be weird." Emma said quick, because she wanted to tell it later to everyone. Henry could feel she was lying, he got this superpower from his mother.

"Are you lying?" Henry said with a smirk on his face.

"Uhm, no, no." Emma said.

"Yes you are, I can see it on your face." He said.

"Okay, okay, I'm pregnant, but don't tell anyone yet." She said. "I didn't want anyone to know. The only people that know I'm pregnant are Killian, Archie, Whale and now you."

"Okay, mom." Henry said. "I have a question for you, do you know what the gender of the baby is?"

"Yes, but I'm not gonna tell you, because I wanna discuss that with Killian first."

xxxxx

-The next day-

"Hello miss Swan." Dr. Whale said while he walked in.

"Hey" Emma said.

"We have to make a quick ultrasound, from the baby's and if everything is okay you get to go home." Whale said

She already had an ultrasound after she woke up from her coma, thats why he knew she was going to have twins.

xxxxx

"Baby A is okay and let me take a look at baby B, yeah they're totally fine." Whale said. "You get to go home with one condition, you have to stay on bed rest for a month to make sure you wont get a miscarriage. You can go the the bathroom and you have to stand and walk as less as possible and no stressfull things."

"Uhm, okay. This is gonna be a boring month." Emma said to herself.

xxxxx

Killian drove with Emma on the seet next to him on the driveway in front of their house and parked the car. Killian stepped out of the car and graped the wheelchair they got from the hospital, Emma had asked that if she was in a wheelchair she could go any where she could come and Whale said she could.

Then Killian opened the door where Emma was sitting and grabbed her to put her in the chair.

"I can walk you know." Emma said to Killian, while he was still holding her.

"Yeah I know, but the doctor said as less as possible." He said

"Yeah okay thank you." She said and gave him a fast kiss on his lips. "Now put me down please."

He put her in the chair and he pushed her into the house.

"God i missed this place, I didn't think I would ever see this again." She said. "I love you, Henry, this house and my filled oven."

Then she heard someone yell "WHAT?!" it was her mother.

"Are you pregnant?!" Snow said

~𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩🙃~

Then a few other people stood up from behind the curtains and the couch. They organised a surprise party for her getting home after more then a week in the hospital.

Killian put on a fake smile and said "SuRpRiSe" with a crack in his voice.

All eyes looked at Killian and Emma. She didn't know what to say.

"Sh*t, uhm, yeah?" Emma said