X

Chapter 10:

He fell into the floor and tears started running all over his cheeks. "Noooo" Killian said while his voice broke.

Whale turned of the machine and him and the nurses left Killian alone.

Killian stood up and walked to Emma, he laid down next to Emma and hugged her body for a while.

"I love you and our baby so much." He said and he kissed her softly on her lips.

Then he heard her breath, he looked at her and he saw her opening her opening her eyes.

"Emma?" He said

"Yeah?" Emma said. "Wait wow, I remember, I was in a coma and our kids were talking to me-"

Killian cut her off "KIDS? Multiple children?"

"Yeah I, I think we're having twins." Emma said with a big smile on her face.

"Really, what sex?" He asked

"A girl and a boy." She said.

xxxxx

"Swan" Killian said after they hugged each other for a while. "I think we need to tell Whale you're a live and let him check on you and the baby's."

"Yeah." Emma said

"I'll go get him, stay here." He said with a smile.

xxxxx

-The next day-

"Hello mam." Henry said as he walked in with a smile on his face.

"Hey kid, I hope I didn't scare you with what happend." Emma said.

"Yeah just a bit, I just couldn't be with you, because a nurse took me away." Henry said while he walked up to his mother,.

Emma felt he was trying to stay strong. Henry sat on the hospital bed and Emma hugged him. And it went on for a few minutes.

Suddenly Emma heard a snif coming from Henry and looked at him.

"Oh Henry, it's gonna be okay." She said. "There is nothing wrong with me anymore, I can go home soon and and we are going to have so much fun and now that I'm pregnant-"